Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nigerian Man And His Filipina Wife Arrested In Manila With Hard Drugs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His Filipina Wife Arrested In Manila With Hard Drugs (794 Views)

Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / Security Operatives Nab Men With Hard Drugs During Stop & Search Operation.PICS / Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man And His Filipina Wife Arrested In Manila With Hard Drugs by nicerichard05: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
A Nigerian national and his Filipina wife were nabbed on Saturday night, June 4 in a drugs buy-bust operation in Tondo, Manila. Chief Supt. Roland Nana of the Manila District Anti-illegal Drugs Special Operations Group, identified the suspects as Onyinyechukwu John Aneke and Lorena Ang Anake, residents of Balut, Tondo.

The authorities said they have been looking for the source of illegal drugs when couple were arrested. The couple yielded P500,000 worth of shabu (methamphetamine hydrochloride) which were hidden in sealed facial cream containers. The Filipina denied that they owned the drugs and claimed that the items seized from them were sent by a Nigerian courier. They are set to be charged for violating the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act.

https://nigeriacamera.net/nigerian-man-filipina-wife-arrested-manila-drugs-hidden-facial-cream-bottles/

Re: Nigerian Man And His Filipina Wife Arrested In Manila With Hard Drugs by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol.

No need to cover una face, your names give u up.

May God forgive Nairaland for unconsciously making me a member of Names Checkers Association of Nairaland.

Compatriots, over to you.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Filipina Wife Arrested In Manila With Hard Drugs by Mille: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Adegoke Shola Adam.

grin Land of the Brown roof. These Southwest people againgrin
Re: Nigerian Man And His Filipina Wife Arrested In Manila With Hard Drugs by YorubaWoman: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
undecided

bobo to wa loke yen
Won o ko e nile bah
Won a ko e ni ta
Ki aja je owo re to fi te 'southwest' yen
Se Aneke onyinye blah blah jo Adegoke
Obo!
Re: Nigerian Man And His Filipina Wife Arrested In Manila With Hard Drugs by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:29am On Jun 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Lol.

No need to cover una face, your names give u up.

May God forgive Nairaland for unconsciously making me a member of Names Checkers Association of Nairaland.

Compatriots, over to you.

Oya, make I help you before admin finds out and suspends you for violation of rule no1.- non disclosure of your findings - since you no fit talk again.

The name na: Onyinyechukwu John Aneke
Re: Nigerian Man And His Filipina Wife Arrested In Manila With Hard Drugs by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2016
My mind goes straight to the opinion of name checkers after reading the topic. grin
Re: Nigerian Man And His Filipina Wife Arrested In Manila With Hard Drugs by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2016
My mind goes straight to the opinion of name checkers after reading the topic. grin

(1) (Reply)

Non-fasting Muslims Arrested In Northern Nigeria / Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Yoruba Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars in Lagos / Two Ladies Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Markudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.