Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Web Designers In Lagos | Nigeria Webmaster - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Web Designers In Lagos | Nigeria Webmaster (1253 Views)

Web Designers In Lagos | SMART Sample / Affordable Ecommerce Development, Web Designers Lagos, Lagos Web Designers, We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Designers In Lagos | Nigeria Webmaster by izeekbiz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
I think you'll agree with me when I say:

It's REALLY hard to find a smart web designer who you could really trust to over-deliver on a project.

Or is it?

Well, it turns out you can dramatically increase the average time duration visitors spend on your site (Avg. Time on Page), increase your conversion rate by 21.7% and reduce your bounce rate down-to 33% just by making one simple smart decision...

...a decision that has my clients' websites on the front page of google with a low bounce rate of 33%.

I will tell you what that simple decision is and how you can take action if you choose to.

Every Smart Business Wants To Increase Sales

It's very certain!
I am simply offering to help you increase sales using smart solutions from I.T, it has worked for many...it can also work for you.
I am a freelancer I build smart websites for smart people. I'm also a smart graphics designer.
Over the years I have focused more of my creativity on the Psychology of Selling (mastering the act of increasing sales faster and easier than you ever thought was possible). The little secret I use in achieving this is your personal business website.
Most times I connect with people who want to earn money online and that's why am more concerned about sales when making a website.

Why exactly should you hire me as your web designer?
Well, because I build smart website for smart people
Secondly, I educate my clients; I advise you on what you need.
It’s really important my clients do well because my clients that do good business and make lots of money hire me again (and recommend me to others).
I understand that clients don’t just hire for design, they hire to solve problems and design is just the output. So I’m not been hired as a web designer but as an expert.
I also advice you on what works and what doesn’t work.
Before commencing on your work, I try to figure-out what sort of design you want and how it relates to your business goals, how it is going to get you more revenue, more sign-ups and shares.
If you are paying me to do this work for you, to get the most value out of the work I do for you; you need to lean on my expertise…you hired me for a reason.
I focus on doing website not for everybody, but for a tiny audience.
After your work is done and you wish to get good writers, I give you the best writers. I personally took time to hand-pick them, they are the kind you might need.

Now It’s Your Turn
Here is my contact if you decide to make the decision to seek for my help. It's a smart step for you- only smart people take smart steps.
My name is Isaac.
Phone: (+234) 0703 450 2124
My website: izikeezy.com.ng

Smart Web Samples You Might Love To See:

Re: Web Designers In Lagos | Nigeria Webmaster by samigben(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
izeekbiz:
I think you'll agree with me when I say:

It's REALLY hard to find a smart web designer who you could really trust to over-deliver on a project.

Or is it?

Well, it turns out you can dramatically increase the average time duration visitors spend on your site (Avg. Time on Page), increase your conversion rate by 21.7% and reduce your bounce rate down-to 33% just by making one simple smart decision...

...a decision that has my clients' websites on the front page of google with a low bounce rate of 33%.

I will tell you what that simple decision is and how you can take action if you choose to.

Every Smart Business Wants To Increase Sales

It's very certain!
I am simply offering to help you increase sales using smart solutions from I.T, it has worked for many...it can also work for you.
I am a freelancer I build smart websites for smart people. I'm also a smart graphics designer.
Over the years I have focused more of my creativity on the Psychology of Selling (mastering the act of increasing sales faster and easier than you ever thought was possible). The little secret I use in achieving this is your personal business website.
Most times I connect with people who want to earn money online and that's why am more concerned about sales when making a website.

Why exactly should you hire me as your web designer?
Well, because I build smart website for smart people
Secondly, I educate my clients; I advise you on what you need.
It’s really important my clients do well because my clients that do good business and make lots of money hire me again (and recommend me to others).
I understand that clients don’t just hire for design, they hire to solve problems and design is just the output. So I’m not been hired as a web designer but as an expert.
I also advice you on what works and what doesn’t work.
Before commencing on your work, I try to figure-out what sort of design you want and how it relates to your business goals, how it is going to get you more revenue, more sign-ups and shares.
If you are paying me to do this work for you, to get the most value out of the work I do for you; you need to lean on my expertise…you hired me for a reason.
I focus on doing website not for everybody, but for a tiny audience.
After your work is done and you wish to get good writers, I give you the best writers. I personally took time to hand-pick them, they are the kind you might need.

Now It’s Your Turn
Here is my contact if you decide to make the decision to seek for my help. It's a smart step for you- only smart people take smart steps.
My name is Isaac.
Phone: (+234) 0703 450 2124

Smart Web Samples You Might Love To See:

Here is a live sample you might really want to see.

Click here to view live sample: (http://sample.izikeezy.com.ng)

Re: Web Designers In Lagos | Nigeria Webmaster by Gamelord007: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance website for Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

Guifei-bao / Same Day Printing In Lagos! / Catfish For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.