Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Cecilia Ibru Fled To The Usa, Is This Correct? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cecilia Ibru Fled To The Usa, Is This Correct? (644 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cecilia Ibru Fled To The Usa, Is This Correct? by Afam(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
Saw a screaming headline on one of the evening newspapers that she fled to the USA while driving, any information on this from anyone?

If this is correct then this may go down in history as a classical case of grace to grass or put differently from award winner to fugitive.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Fled To The Usa, Is This Correct? by Beaf: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2009
Re: Cecilia Ibru Fled To The Usa, Is This Correct? by Afam(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2009
Thanks. Nigeria journalism doing its thing again.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Fled To The Usa, Is This Correct? by Beaf: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2009
You know, Nigeria is a land of rumours, allegations and smokescreens.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Fled To The Usa, Is This Correct? by otokx(m): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2009
How can she flee while driving abi was it dreaming?
Re: Cecilia Ibru Fled To The Usa, Is This Correct? by Afam(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2009
otokx:

How can she flee while driving abi was it dreaming?

Na me been dey drive when I see the headline so couldn't stop. Sorry for the confusion.

(1) (Reply)

2011: Political Tsunami Looms In Nigeria, Says Seer, Warns Yar'adua / Which Nigeria News Tv Station Can I Watch Online / The #1 Anti Corruption Hook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.