Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,913 members, 7,866,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Judging From His Look And Medium-sized Potbelly, He's A Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judging From His Look And Medium-sized Potbelly, He's A Politician (404 Views)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi / "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judging From His Look And Medium-sized Potbelly, He's A Politician by ricsman(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
A couple of days ago I needed to see a close
friend of mine for an important discussion and we concluded to hold the meeting at a nearby fast food joint. I arrived at the place earlier and decided to take some snacks while waiting for my friend.

I was almost finishing my drink when a man dressed in a white flowing Agbada walked in with a briefcase.
Judging from his look and medium-sized
potbelly, one can sense that he's a politician.
He barely sat down and ordered for what he will eat when a young lady came to his table crying profusely.
She narrated how her Dad was admitted into
hospital for surgery
and the Doctors requested for N300,000.00 deposit before the operation can be carried
out.

After consoling this young lady and asking for her details, the man just picked his briefcase and gave the lady a million naira cheque. Like a sprinter, the lady ran as fast as her legs could carry her.

Not up to 5 minutes later, a middle-aged man came to the same man and prostrated before him. He explained how he
was sacked unjustly and now he needed to pay his rent and start a small business. This man again told him to stand up, asked for his
details and gave the man 2 Million naira
cheque.
I sat there motionless and I began to think of
the story to get my share of this man's "National Cake".
I stood up, walked up to him and began to cry. I was about to tell my own story when I heard "CUT ! " Someone tapped me and Said ", we are shooting a film HERE!

I FAINTED.
Re: Judging From His Look And Medium-sized Potbelly, He's A Politician by hopara1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Abi

(1) (Reply)

PDP Fuji House Of Commotion Sheriff And Makarfi Group Clash / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi / Governor Fayose’s Bank Account Frozen Because It Contained ₦1.2billion NSA Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.