Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death (27104 Views)

Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics / NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) / SS2 Student Stabbed To Death In Lagos During A Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by martineverest(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2016
R.i.p bro
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by plainmirror(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2016
Ezedon:
Just because of Ordinary kitten a man killed his brother, anyway since our presido ranaway, what else do we expect

So the absence of buhari makes this act justifiable in it?
By the way, are you not supposed to be in class or is it breaktime already.

Get sense soon

1 Like

Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by Thomsyne(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Wow... May he RIP... Such things barely happen in private unis

See: Advantages of studying in a Nigerian Private University

and of course

Disadvantages of studying in a Nigerian Private University
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by MrKamar(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2016
Nigerians and bad news be like Adam and Eve. Just as if Nigerian parents are sending their children to their death. Why won't I send me child to school abroad?

Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by antontech(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Who said its school campus? This happened in my street odogwu awka. He was stabbed by his elder brother over a girl issue. The broda and d so called girl is in people custody. Their lodge is odogwu extension
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by Duru009(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2016
You just wasted your life....
I pity uuuu.......

"Cultism"..... What did u gain.
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by permanentgrace(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2016
Cultism does not pay but hard work with God pay. Me wey dey like this dey find money to take sort matter out, make i go join cult now say wetin happen? How that one wan take solve my problems?
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by permanentgrace(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2016
Onyi42:
How come am in this same department and ive not heard of this

You sure you are a student? Abi a non-academic student? grin
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by eightsin(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oh!! U remember what my use to say back then whenever me and my siblings have issues that leads to a fight. She dreaded the news of two brothers fighting to the extent of one dying over flimsy issues. Imagine killing your blood over a woman.

God forbid
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by Kiish(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Welcome to naija, where life has no value... angry angry
RIP
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by jamesjoel142(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Onyi42:
How come am in this same department and ive not heard of this
Because you don't go to school
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by streetzdreamz(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Would have to be really cr*zy to fight a guy like me oer a lady,guys losing their lives oer p*ssies since d beginning of time,hope d foolish murderer is apprehended and made to face d law or better still lynched!!!
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by omegatwelve: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
R.I.p
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by merimi1(f): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=Emmalez post=46368648]According to tributes by his course mates on facebook, Applied biochemistry association unizik just lost a member.R.1.P Julius Alagwu (finest) was stabbed to death today in school campus.

Details of the event is still yet unknown RIP to him.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photo-unizik-student-stabbed-to-death.html

Updated post: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka http://www
What is this world turning into
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by GideonVIBES(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Stabbed by his elder brother.....they fought over a girl who happed to be d elder brothers babe.....
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by GideonVIBES(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Stabbed by his elder brother.....they fought over a girl who happened to be d elder brother's babe.....
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by tetula123(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
not like they were fighting over who owns the girl.. it was more like the younger one telling the older one to leave his girl(thats the elder ones girl) since the elder one ends up beating her often... one tin lead to another n d elder o e stabbed the younger....omo d story long....they ve arrested both the boy and d said girl sha......

may his soul RIP
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by mamachizzy(f): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
his killer is not in known. He was stabbed twice by his own brother in their hostel!!!!!
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by laurel500(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Some one from unizik told me about a student that died... He was stabbed to death by his own brother with a knife because he slapped his girlfriend... See chat>>

Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
loomer:

When you enter school last?
haha the guy na internet student. He reps unizik on nairaland
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by loomer: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
haha the guy na internet student. He reps unizik on nairaland

Na first class unizik student, nairaland campus
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by tonnieblaise(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2016
sad sadRip Finest (Solution) may ur soul rest in peace I will miss u so muchRip Finest (Solution) may ur soul rest in peace I will miss u so muchRip Finest (Solution) may ur soul rest in peace I will miss u so much
Re: Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death by tonnieblaise(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Rip Finest(Solution) may ur gentle soul rest in peace, I will miss u so much, from ur good door next neighbor JANE, may door of heavens be opened for U

(1) (2) (Reply)

GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa / 12 Civilians Posing As Soldiers In Army Uniform Arrested In Ogun State / Employee Organised The Robbery, Rape & Murder Of His Mistress & Master In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.