Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,337 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Stephen Keshi Is Dead - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (89422 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by AmenhotepZuid: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Am sure if Keshi was in S.A. he would have survived this illness.... smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyonce again Nigerian health sector is exposed.

His death came at the wrong time END OF THE PSL SEASON. He was looking forward to living in S.A.

SHAME TO KESHI AND HIS RELATIVES, HE WAS A GOOD MAN. AM SURE HE IS WITH THE CREATOR.
RIP KESHI...WE SALUTE YOU AS A SUCCESSFUL BLACK COACH AND A GOOD MAN.
smiley smiley smiley sad sad
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by tunex22(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Steven keshi da 'Big Boss', RIP
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by Sunny360: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
I'm here to sign the Nairaland Condolence Register on the Big Boss' demise. RIP Stephen Okechukwu Keshi, we'll miss you.
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by chijike(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP BIG BOSS. Nigeria will never forget you.
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by Vikky014(f): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP OGA KESHI. THIS IS SAD
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by freemanjay: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by ojojowify: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=ojojowify post=46373668][/quote]why can't you just keep your mouth shut if you don't know what to say. What has the death of the Oba got to do with Stephen Keshi? Big head with fish brain
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by ojojowify: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=funkiebully post=46373327]Died in Benin suddenly?

Oba ritual rites that started on Sunday with no cooking fire is a suspect! Should I say first victim?

RIP coach[/quote. Why can't you keep your mouth shut if you don't know what to say. What has the death of the Oba got to do with Stephen Keshi? Big head with fish brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by easyelliot(m): 1:56am On Jun 09, 2016
We all owe him a major apology for the way we treated him. I am truly saddened by his death and as much as I was extremely critical of him for his coaching tenure I never wished this upon him.

I pray for safe passage to the next life for him and thank him for his contributions and sacrifice for his country and to the continent of Africa.
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by jagbajantus: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
nonjebose:
The guy is a fool. I rarely do this on nl. Imagine the stupidity oozing out of his mouth

Who exactly are you directing your comment to? Who did you call the fool?
You mean the person that said something bad about Keshi or the person who criticized him for saying something bad about Keshi?
Which one? Please explain. And did you put the right quote here on your post? Waiting for your answer.
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by mendula(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
NO GAIN SAYING, HIS SUDDEN DEMISE IS A COLOSSAL LOSS TO THE WORLD AT LARGE.........RIP BOSS YOUR LEGACY LIVES ON.
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by nonjebose(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
jagbajantus:

Who exactly are you directing your comment to? Who did you call the fool?
You mean the person that said something bad about Keshi or the person who criticized him for saying something bad about Keshi?
Which one? Please explain. And did you put the right quote here on your post? Waiting for your answer.
The person that said bad thing about keshi
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by adek6555: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rest in peace big boss,so painfull.
Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by jagbajantus: 5:02am On Jun 10, 2016
nonjebose:
The person that said bad thing about keshi

Thanks for clarifying it. I agree.
I have looked at some of the posts on this thread and I cannot believe the insults and terrible comments made by some people here.
What kind of insensitive men and women make such bad comments and insults against a man after he dies? I am not sure these are Nigerians.
Some people who post on NL are simply too childish, immature or just plain cuckoo in their heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister / Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.