Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) (27860 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / MC Oluomo Shuts Down Oshodi Area As He Strolls Through The Streets. Photos / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by chie8: 5:55am On Jun 08, 2016
Reno Omokri was pictured walking a Hungarian poodles dog on the street of London. He shared the photos on social media and wrote...

'Dog walking in London. Hungarian poodles are so lovely. One of my favorite needs. Almost looks like a Rastafarian!'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/reno-omokri-pictured-walking-dog-in.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by chie8: 5:55am On Jun 08, 2016
Lovely

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by brunofarad(m): 6:02am On Jun 08, 2016
lipsrsealed They look alike

Good morning good people of fatherland.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart...

For taking out time to CHeck on my profile
And liking my Profile PICTURE

from 12 likes to 57 likes still counting. kiss

Modified :
Its actually 63 now and still counting
Wow
Let's see how far this will go kiss

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by sinistermind(m): 6:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Who dey snap dis guy sef? The person no get better work?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by mazimee(m): 6:03am On Jun 08, 2016
The dog almost looking like Lai Muhammed's masquerade in 3rd and 4th picture.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2016
That was almost funny

mazimee:
The dog almost looking like Lai Muhammed's masquerade 3rd picture.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by mazimee(m): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
That was almost funny
undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2016
I wish the British government can just arrest him and GEJ for their role in this tomatoes saga

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by mazimee(m): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
I wish the British government can just arrest him and GEJ for their role in this tomatoes saga

Do think every country is ruled by dullards like your country? Also, they don't employ lawless thugs as security agencies too .

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by Histrings08(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2016
O ku aye @omokri
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by reverendfather: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2016
is this a dog or a masquerade

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by oduastates: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2016
What does he do for a living?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by kokoA(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2016
oduastates:
What does he do for a living?
Walk dogs upadan the streets of London and post on social media. Very profitable career.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by blackface12: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2016
sinistermind:
Who dey snap dis guy sef? The person no get better work?
Na wetin them sabbi do best be that.The price of d dog food for one month fit pay school fees of five children a term.yeye pipooooo.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by loomer: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2016
The dog na Dada

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by cold(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2016
Did he just say 'favourite needs'? I'm sure he meant breed. Cute dog anyways

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2016
You can tell he's not used to pets from the way he's holding the leash like he's about to ride an Arabian thoroughbred stallion. He looks really uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by sinistermind(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2016
blackface12:
Na wetin them sabbi do best be that.The price of d dog food for one month fit pay school fees of five children a term.yeye pipooooo.

Lmao
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by TheCurse: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Just saying....

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by DIFY20(f): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2016
H
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by ireneony(f): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2016
I see better breeds of dogs in italy here
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2016
I hope he's not kidnapping the dog....
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by macaranta(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Cool
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by Exponental(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2016
brunofarad:
lipsrsealed They look alike
chaii!!chaiii!!! diaris god ooo!
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by Originality007: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2016
TheCurse:
Just saying....

so fayose is now ur fresh headache undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Lol...he loves dog walking. Ina nukwa. When you ask him to trek and go and buy something he'll begin to form.
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by gurunlocker: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:

2 questions.... How much do you buy tomatoes in GEJ era and Bubu era?

How is the agricultural sector in GEJ era compared to Bubu era?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by Burger01(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
smiley
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Attention seeker
Why? Cos he doesn't even know how to hold a dog
Dog walking indeed
Enjoy your cash jor grin
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2016
grin
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by teemanbastos(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Topic should be 'reno omokri and twin brother on the streets of London' tongue
Re: Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
U think say British Govt na Nig. Govt.

Please 4rever hold ur peace if u av nothing reasonable to say.
A country where the National Leader of a party is wanted in America.
Shame on Tinubu. Drug dealer and thief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Bala Lau Demands ₦100 Million From Sahara Reporters For Reporting His Death / 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.