Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live? (1340 Views)

Why Don't Pastors Preach These Verses? / 4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral / Why Pastors Children Often Embrace Cultism, Prostitution, Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live? by gazilgasto(f): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2006
i asked this question b'cos we the pastor's children deserve to live life the way it's suppose to live it.Forinstance when they hear singing any song that seems to be different from gospel they buy your clothes you wear they "ain't u a pastor's child" when it comes to having a friend who is a boy then it gets worst.
Re: Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live? by Oracle(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2006
itz like that Gazi, the children of a pastor are expected to live like Jesus Christ is their neighbor but i think itz something with Nigerians
Re: Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live? by ikamefa(f): 2:36am On Nov 25, 2006
sure! you have a right to live the way you want to . its your life after all!
but if you are still under your parents ( as in they house and feed you) you need to listen to them and do things that will show outsiders that you are a good product of a good and moral upstanding family. believe me people will be watching smiley

once you are old enough and you don't believe in your parents ways of life ,hey ma advice is do your thing. smiley
Re: Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live? by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 26, 2006
ikamefa:

sure! you have a right to live the way you want to . its your life after all!
but if you are still under your parents ( as in they house and feed you) you need to listen to them and do things that will show outsiders that you are a good product of a good and moral upstanding family. believe me people will be watching smiley

once you are old enough and you don't believe in your parents ways of life ,hey ma advice is do your thing. smiley

what type of advice is this.
Obey your parents while under them and when old enough run butt naked down the street(my interp)

To the poster,your parents are probably bringing you up based on scriptures (If you're still young) and when older,I pray you remain in it.
You will not be disappointed
Re: Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live? by ikamefa(f): 3:08am On Nov 26, 2006
babyosisi:

what type of advice is this.
Obey your parents while under them and when old enough run butt naked down the street(my interp)

[/b]

" grin " its been known to happen cheesy the fact is that some pastors children when they are grown end up not believing in their fathers ways , while some still tow the line when they are older

all am saying is if @ topic is still under his /her parents obey them, but if he is old enough to be on his /her own do you! ( do your thing)
Re: Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live? by gbadex1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2006
What then is the use and essence of obeying ur parents when u're young, and when u grow old u do ur thing?

I'm sticking with babyosisi on this one.
Re: Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live? by kimba(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2006
the question is:

do you have to be a pastor's kid to be a responsible somebody?

many parents have surely failed in the upbringing of their children,
and many children have also failed by not listening to their parents.

Conclusion: Children, Obey your parents in the Lord for this is right. Honor thy father and they mother, that thine days may be long on earth,

the Bible never said that the above passage belongs only to pastors kids.

But yes, the truth is that as pastors kids, one has to be a good example, because people are watching you.
Re: Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live? by habiolah(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2008
It could be overwhelming sometimes. I understand.
But be yourself. Reasonably
Re: Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live? by tpia1: 4:40am On Sep 15, 2014
kimba: the question is:

do you have to be a pastor's kid to be a responsible somebody?

many parents have surely failed in the upbringing of their children,
and many children have also failed by not listening to their parents.

Conclusion: Children, Obey your parents in the Lord for this is right. Honor thy father and they mother, that thine days may be long on earth,

the Bible never said that the above passage belongs only to pastors kids.

But yes, the truth is that as pastors kids, one has to be a good example, because people are watching you.

all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Forum! / What Happened When I Converted From Catholic To Christian. / The Bow And Arrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.