Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ (20877 Views)

Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? / Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. / What I Think About TECNO Camon C9; Personal Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by ayodotcom(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vicboi1:
I just created the tecno l8+ group plz drop ur numbers or you can add me on what app to enter 09034785009

Add me.. ....08179282772
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by FrozeBABE: 5:09am On Jun 16, 2016
how long is the battery life?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by FrozeBABE: 5:11am On Jun 16, 2016
can it be used to charge other phones via OTG cord??
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
ennyhola:
that's the trend with phones....they move with dollars..
infinix hot note started with 22k but now 30+
canonc8 started with 25 but now 35
Tecno W4 started with 23 but now 26-27

so just saying ni
The end is near cheesy
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
FrozeBABE:
how long is the battery life?
It could last for 3 days on heavy usage when fully charged
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Onosy: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Can't I use engineering apps or mobile uncle to change d imei number of tecno l8
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
The end is near cheesy
I hope so
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Onosy:
Can't I use engineering apps or mobile uncle to change d imei number of tecno l8
it is very possible...since it is an Mtk device...but I have not have the urge to do so...since subscription is now cheap
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
FrozeBABE:
can it be used to charge other phones via OTG cord??
yes...its just like a USB port in a laptop...you can connect your mouse...keyboard,joypad and even charge other phones
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Weirdman: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please add me to the L8 whatsapp group via
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Guys...my device em i installed befunky.apk and camera360 on it and when ever i try to edit a pix it crashes on its own...
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by sam2020(m): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2016
I just bought this so called l8 plus on Saturday last week, before the date i was using gionne m2, i discover that tecno is left behind among other phone companies. I regret buying it. Tecno is not trying at all.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2016
remiiko:
Guys...my device em i installed befunky.apk and camera360 on it and when ever i try to edit a pix it crashes on its own...
clear "cache" of the apps on the apps Settings
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2016
sam2020:
I just bought this so called l8 plus on Saturday last week, before the date i was using gionne m2, i discover that tecno is left behind among other phone companies. I regret buying it. Tecno is not trying at all.
in what aspect Bruv...
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Weirdman: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2016
sam2020:
why what happened??
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by kolexepana: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
sam2020:
How are they left behind
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Naughtylyn: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
For a comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs, click the link below 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by benarex(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
No call recorder seems to be working for me. Somebody please help me
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Mcoldsoja(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
benarex:
No call recorder seems to be working for me. Somebody please help me

Same here bros
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by sam2020(m): 5:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Tecno is left behind no. 1, how a phone in this 21st century cannot connect to external device?. This big for nothing tecno cannot transfer app or any files to external SD card,so many simple things order android phone are doing this so called tecno l8 cannot.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Onosy: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2016
ennyhola:
it is very possible...since it is an Mtk device...but I have not have the urge to do so...since subscription is now cheap
Thanks I just got to know how cheap subscription has become.
But the buttons under the screen don't have light. Is it how d phone is or just mine,
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Clinton594(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2016
ennyhola:
I bought the phone on Monday and I should be able to answer some questions about the phone

also thinking of creating a WhatsApp group for tecno l8+ users

I'm quoting you bro so you can answer my questions faster cos I've got lots of them..... Please if you've answered any of these before.. Don't get mad.

1. Have you rooted your phone?

2. If yes, was it King root you used?.

NB//: Kingroot has so many limitations to root privileges that's why I'm having some challenges.

3. Have you been able to install custom recovery on it

4. Is X-pose framework working on yours?

5. Does your phone connect with MTK droid tools

6. Have you been able to buy free in-apps features using freedom or lucky patcher

7. Have you been able to get that keypad light to work on your phone...I want to use mine as notification light.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Clinton594:

I'm quoting you bro so you can answer my questions faster cos I've got lots of them..... Please if you've answered any of these before.. Don't get mad.

1. Have you rooted your phone?

2. If yes, was it King root you used?.

NB//: Kingroot has so many limitations to root privileges that's why I'm having some challenges.

3. Have you been able to install custom recovery on it

4. Is X-pose framework working on yours?

5. Does your phone connect with MTK droid tools

6. Have you been able to buy free in-apps features using freedom or lucky patcher

7. Have you been able to get that keypad light to work on your phone...I want to use mine as notification light.
answer to all this question is NO...I've not rooted the phone..because I really do not have the cause to root it...I've not been able to make the backlight work
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Onosy: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
ennyhola:
answer to all this question is NO...I've not rooted the phone..because I really do not have the cause to root it...I've not been able to make the backlight work

I don't know y the backlight on the buttons not working and also the notification light as well
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Onosy:

I don't know y the backlight on the buttons not working and also the notification light as well
tecno really bleeped up on that aspect.....no notification light...even the backlight is not even serving
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by chuksp09(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
ennyhola:
tecno really bleeped up on that aspect.....no notification light...even the backlight is not even serving
They did not bleep up, it was purposefully done. Its a battery saving feature actually. It d same on the gionee marathon m2.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Clinton594(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
ennyhola:

Lol see this guy, why would you now require that people ask you questions like say you've seen it all.

Abeg find me person wey don use Im phone do better things make I ask am some questions .. grin
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by superfelix: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
ennyhola:
Hello! Pls, what did you mean by backlight?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Onosy: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
superfelix:

The buttons light just below d screen.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by superfelix: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Onosy:

The buttons light just below d screen.
Thanks! So the buttons won't light up?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
superfelix:

soft keys
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by prestige2013: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
itunity007:
Am ready to creat whatsapp group if d op is 2 busy to do to should i go on

Add this Digitz- 080 Etisalat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno / Signs That You Are Completely Addicted To Your Phone / Phones With Impressive Specs In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.