Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What If Muorinho Fumbles At Manchester United? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What If Muorinho Fumbles At Manchester United? (419 Views)

Enyimba FC Throws Shade At Manchester United After UCL Ouster / Real Madrid's La Liga Fumbles Continue With 1-2 Loss To Girona / Barcelona Fumbles Away To Real Sociedad Again - VERGE24.COM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Muorinho Fumbles At Manchester United? by Pajude: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2016
Jose Muorinho now sits at the helm of affairs at Manchester United and I am yet to recover from the shock the news gave me. I mean, I never thought he would settle for such a club, and I never thought Man United would pocket their pride and go for him. I guess change is indeed a constant thing; ironically though, change does not exactly guarantee progress. And that happens to be my point here, what if Muorinho does not live up to expectations?

Do you think Muorinho would be booted out before the end of the season if he follows in the footsteps of Van Gaul…Gaal I mean? Well, I think he won’t and that just goes to show how Man United is becoming complacent and receptive to failure. They’d probably be banking on the Portuguese man’s track record and hoping on hope to deliver them. I do hope they take the chance with him though, so that Arsenal won’t have more competition to deal with, considering that Leicester City has joined the race.

Read more @http://www.jokesmannia.com/what-if-muorinho-fumbles-at-manchester-united/

Re: What If Muorinho Fumbles At Manchester United? by khattab02: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2016
grin grin grin Then he gets the boots out. But I think he will be given as enought time as Van gaal before reviewing his overall performance.

(1) (Reply)

Ubah Mourns Keshi, Says Nigeria Lost A Football Icon- Vanguard / Ozil-unconcerned-scholls-criticism / 2016/2017 Jersey Available Starmon Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.