Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

A Call For Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Call For Help (731 Views)

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Help by tonyjobs(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2009
Mr. Okechukwu Okubaniyi, who lives at warri has been bed-ridden for several months now due to a spinal cord problem diagnose by the doctors.

However, he has been flown to abroad for Medical treatment with the help of kind Nigerians.

The treatment required about $25,000 out of which $8,000 has been raised, now he needs to pay up the balance so as to continue the treatment, as the doctors are already threatening to send him out of the hospital if he fails to pay the balance.

I felt this greatly in my heart and i believe that tabling the issue here could be of help,

I hope to post  more information as regarding the development about this gentleman who is seriously in need of AN HELPER!!!

You can send your widows mind to this A/c.

First Bank Nigeria Plc, Ekpan-warri

A/C NO:4332010005344

BENEFICIARY : MR.OKECHUKWU OKUBANIYI.

(1) (Reply)

****? / Do You Want To Be Slim And Healthy ? / How Do I Get The Best Health Insurance Plan In My Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.