Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Do I Get The Best Health Insurance Plan In My Area? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get The Best Health Insurance Plan In My Area? (734 Views)

I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo / Pharmacist Tops Forbes’ List Of Best Health Care Jobs In 2015 / Labak Nature International Limited: We Sell The Best Health Products Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get The Best Health Insurance Plan In My Area? by chimexbiz: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
Searching for the best health insurance plan? Which health insurance offers the best plan? Well, there is no plan will pay 100% of your medical expenses. The difference is some plans might pay more, while some will pay less. Whether you buy the plan yourself or your company covers for you, these are some of the things you should find out.

1) Premium
You need to ensure that you are able to pay the premium monthly, quarterly or yearly promptly. As investing in health insurance will result in you have lesser money to spend now, you need to ensure the premium are affordable to you. However, as medical costs rise, consultants will generally advise you to cover as much as you can. Premiums are also much higher for a plan that covers you up to an advanced age.

2) Coverage / Benefits
You need to find out what are the diseases cover by the plan and what are the benefits buying the plan such as discounts for family members, hospitalization and surgical coverage, tax relief, daily cash allowance and so on.

3) Accessibility to hospitals
As some insurance plans require you to seek for medical treatment at the selected networks, you will need to find out whether your favorite doctor or hospital is included on the list for the health insurance you choose. You also need to keep yourself updated with the list of network listed in the plan.

4) Duration of coverage
You need to decide on the duration of your coverage, either long term or short term. You may want to find out more about the policy covers for you by your employer, if any, and see if it is sufficient for you.

5) Last but not least, when buying a policy, make sure you take a good look at the terms and conditions as well as your coverage items and limits that are pegged to them.

for more info visit http://healthinsurancemethod..com
Re: How Do I Get The Best Health Insurance Plan In My Area? by itamarzixuan: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
If you also have the question How Do I Get The Best Health Insurance Plan In My Area? Then read this article and also look for Private health insurance plans. They are essential.

(1) (Reply)

Blood Test And Hiv Screening. Is There Any Different? Pls Explain / Blood Glucose Monitoring For Diabetic Patients / Healthy Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.