Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,367 members, 7,868,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigerians Express Shock Over Keshi's Death - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Express Shock Over Keshi's Death (289 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Express Shock Over Keshi's Death by Otunbalarry: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Olanrewaju Oyedeji

Nigerians have expressed shock and sadness over the death of Nigerian legend Stephen Keshi.
Keshi died at age of 54, after a cardiac arrest.

Atiku Abubakar who took to his twitter page to mourn death of the legend said "I feel anguished waking up to the news that Stephen Keshi is dead, i am sad".

Nigerian Popular music act Dbanj also commented on the death of Keshi, through his twitter handle @iamdbanj said "oh my God, hmm Rest in peace".

Gotv Nigeria expressed their shock at this development, the organization while expressing their sadness said "it is unbelievable and sad".
Popular activist and blogger JJ Omojuwa on his twitter handle @jjomojuwa also expressed sadness over the death of Keshi, he said "Rest in peace Stephen Keshi, a tragic day for football on African continent".

Airtel Nigeria joined in expressing shock, the organization said "Stephen Keshi was one of the greatest national servant Nigeria has ever had".

Sam Adegbola Chief Creative officer of Nigerian OSCAR Awards also expressed his shock over death of Keshi.

Otaraki Dewunmi,a student of Obafemi Awolowo university, described the loss of Keshi as irreplaceable.

Tajudeen Olorode a Nigerian and ardent Keshi supporter said he remains surprised why such a man as keshi would die such a sudden death. He said emotionally "it's a great loss, a terrible one to Nigeria Football, to me I think his family has a hand in his death because he is a man who is always fit"
Meanwhile People's Democratic Party described the death of Keshi as unbelievable saying "We are still in shock".

Fashina Ayodeji also said keshi is an exceptional coach Nigeria has ever had, having made history for Nigeria Football. He said "irrespective of the circumstances leading to his death, I think he's a hero despite what some may about his style and I'm sure Nigeria football will really miss his touch, It's very painful."

http://theinsidernewsng.com/nigerians-express-shock-over-keshis-death/

cc honeric01

(1) (Reply)

Not A Trained Mountain Guide / Take A Look At These College Highlights From NBA Prospect Jamal Murray / We Can Still Hold Onto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.