Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Would You Support A Bill For The Legalization Of Weed: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Support A Bill For The Legalization Of Weed: (605 Views)

Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / Ghana Sets Up 3-member Committee To Oversee The Legalization Of Gay Marriage / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Support A Bill For The Legalization Of Weed: by henrydan(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
In my own humble opinion,i think the "KILLER STICKS" (Cigarette) should be banned cos it has killed millions of teens and adults,the WEED(CANABISS SATIVA) be lagalized as a medicinal plant in Nigeria.
BENEFITS OF WEED INLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
relaxation, joy, euphoria, laughter, compassion, peacefulness, feeling of wellbeing, increased appreciation of music, art and colors, increased appetite, better sex, a solution to famine, global warming, and energy problems, a better life for M.S., aids and cancer patients, world peace, happy people and a happy world.

PLS LEGALIZE IT,
Re: Would You Support A Bill For The Legalization Of Weed: by Tytechic(f): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2009
So dat d rate of madness will be on the increase?, NO WAY!!
Re: Would You Support A Bill For The Legalization Of Weed: by kcpumpin(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
YES & NO, YES- because dat would be lyf tym sickness 4 me nd NO- because so many weak-brained fools would run mad in no tym,

(1) (Reply)

Esutech Realeases Pume Screening Dates / Two Id's / Again! Nigerian Couses Another Emergency Landing In Us ;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.