Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (64964 Views)

Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos / Kylie Jenner Flaunts Curves In Sexy Butt-flaunting Photo / Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today, Shares Cool Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by sylve11: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Why her own breast dey reach her neck na?

some dey enter armpits, I don't like that kind at all. cool
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by iamord(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
starchris:
This is her way of celebrating the new month -
June. All about flaunting what you gat for the
guys. Lol!

She captioned the pic:

"My month of birth"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGHQXpJkd1j/?hl=en
you can imagine. She's all bleached out
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by ireneony(f): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

See as you just create traffic for guys when wan your profile picx grin

I tried viewing it but because of plenty people trying to access it, This is what I got :::
chisos! I don suffer
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by winkmart: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

cuz its fake and filled with elastic rubber...sometimes, when there is heat...it cover her face
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by Smellymouth: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
chisos! I don suffer

Suffer ke? Everybody wana view the lady whose boobs re bigger than Halima's own.. grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by LovesonBlezz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kosy79:
i got them no need to prove it to u.
lf u've got it flaunt it! undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by freeage7(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Man must not leave by breast alone
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by Mistadora01(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Bkus its too big..fresh..and pompous
Besides who her breast epp
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by uvalued(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chai!!
I am suppose to be fasting, why I enter this kind thread?

See as borbi fresh Bleached like Tomatoes shocked:::

Before I leave this thread, lemme view once more :: shocked

Halima Abubakar, tell people when send you say you nor meet me, grin

Lemme leave this thread for vaseline Crew association, OK, BYE grin

i wishshe could read this kudos

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by LockDown69(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Omo! See kegs! shocked
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
She uploaded the picture so that her male especially Vaseline crew will feed on their eyes.
Guys this is your birthday gift. lolz. I pray I do same on mine hahahaha cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by Adesiji77: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
"On display"? Is she selling them? undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by ReachHard: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
FALLEN OLYMPIC (SORRY, 'OLYMPUS') MILK, WRAPPED INSIDE PLASTIC (SURGERY) BAG, WEY NO EVEN GET NAFDAC NUMBER angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by Kosy79(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
lf u've got it flaunt it! undecided
i got it dnt need to prove it
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by pepigeorge(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
lol.....maybe she pump am over
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
My boobs are better than hers
Seeing is believing. Put your boobs on display and let's rate them. But you fine sha
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by krismars(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:

pictures or u knw d rest
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
u saw the tits abi.. undecided
UyiIredia:
Nice pair of tïts.
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by krismars(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
dissybling:
WO those boobs help

Soapy Community
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by NovusHomo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Silicone injection grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by Arijude(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
With that wagon face
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by mysteryman2014: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:

Prove it
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kosy79:
i got it dnt need to prove it
funny bae..u go like quarel oo grin pls hide them religiously for ur future hubby.. ope am gonna be dat lucky man cool
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by Kosy79(f): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
funny bae..u go like quarel oo grin pls hide them religiously for ur future hubby.. ope am gonna be dat lucky man cool
lol!! U never can tell. And pls i dnt quarells.
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by Honesty007(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
The Ladies of Nowadays will not believe they r fine unless they TURN INTO DOLLS.SHE LOOKS LIKE A DOLL RIGHT HERE
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by nkemjacob2(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
HOW does dat breast reduce d price of fuel, tomatoes, create jobs, fight corruption. RUBBISH
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
See this one and tell me your opinion

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
this 40 year old Frog will not go and sit down with her bleached boobs with 10-day old pure-water inside..mgbeke feeling funky
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by MartinsIfeco1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thatitan234:
This celebs sef ...

To think that several thousands of teenage children use smart phones and follow this celebrities on social media is scary.
Is she celebrating her boobs or what?
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by ilevic(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
Lolz. put urs on display too let's analyze, compare and contrast.
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo by llyodzico(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
she's even bleaching now
skibo which 9ja girl no dey bleach.. bleaching na trend for we 9ja girls now na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony / Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.