Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror (19913 Views)

Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Dymaco(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2016
pls nimbo where thy youth.....
buhari rule out military on herdsmen but they are free to kill ipob

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by bukynkwuenu: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2016
.i cant stain my hand wit d blood of a useless fulani man....cox karma knows how to deal wit fulani men...buhari can attest to dat...soon he will kick d bucket as payment 4 his baboon n dog statement

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by bukynkwuenu: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2016
.i cant stain my hand wit d blood of a useless fulani man....cox karma knows how to deal wit fulani men...buhari can attest to dat...soon he will kick d bucket as payment 4 his baboon n dog statement...
am watching dem in 1D my 3D is for chelsea match
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2016
why do people keep calling on a government that has clearly abandoned them?
my umunne in nimbo, rise up and fight for your father's land ooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by histemple: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
Journalists likes to exaggerate minor incident.

Believing any publication from THE SUN newspapers is almost like going to the airport to board a ship.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by poseidon12: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2016
Enugu State people need to immediately impeach their incompetent and cowardly governor. I find it difficult to believe that the Fulani herdsmen that attacked the state and killed several people are back and nothing is done by the state to round them up and waste them. God forbid. Enugu State should not embarrass the Igbo people. Every able bodied Enugu man should move down there and take up arms against the herdsmen. I don't want to be reading this type of embarrassing stories. Are you guys waiting for tribalist Buhari to do this for you?

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Lastborn12(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
I wouldn't say anything before they kill me like Saro Wiwa... mean meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by edubekee: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2016
giles14:

http://sunnewsonline.com/herdsmen-return-to-nimbo-community-threaten-to-unleash-more-terror/

dis nonsense is getting out of hand.
wer are the so-called useless ipob massob ohaneze etc it's tym to wake up.

if the fulanis are callin for WAR al of them wil begin to kill thereselves frm this day onwrd and there wil neva be any war,may der evil cause burn dem all to ashes;evil shall slay the wicked in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Generalyemi(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
I am so so ashamed to be Igbo right now

u never had a life before now. p u s. s. y

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Kosy79(f): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Twistaray:
grin
It's time for enugu people to embark on another fasting and prayers. grin
Oya
Lmao! U funny guy. This one wil be dry fasting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Alfranco(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2016
CzarRex:
I think it is high time we stand up to these bastards and show them we ain't afraid of them!
whats the meaning of these shi.t these fulanis are doing?

If this is true the blame should go to the people and their Mr. Governor who showed cowardice, crying and declaring prayer and fasting over some wild human species that violence seems to be the only language they comprehend. And to the federal powers claiming those demons are foreigners when the issue should be dealt with squarely wherever the hell it came from like that Ekiti man.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by kally90(f): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Mr Buhari and his people should leave us alone
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Chigold101(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2016
giles14:

shut up!
What do u expect Ohanaeze, IPOB & MASSOB to do?
You are calling them useless why dont you call Nigerian government whose job it is to protect her people useless.

IPOB, MASSOB & Ohanaeze are not blood sucking demons & they dont have weapons.

Buhari has empowered his workers (herdsmen) to kill non hausa fulanis. You better live with it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by coolitempa1(f): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
I am so so ashamed to be Igbo right now

I am ashamed for your people...ipob is a radio station...,massob is selling fake biafran passport and currency while the rest of the ibos are hiding in all parts of the SW shouting Yoruba with their dirty mouths...when online....what cowards... angry angry...kontinu to fast o....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2016
Instead of SE leaders to secretly mobilize their youths with weapons, they're rather too busy occupying and enjoying their political positions to the peril of their people.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Coolgent(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by amakenny: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
This Libyan self.

Where is bubu and the military when you needs them most?

The Mohammeds in Nigerian army uniforms have been despatched by President Bubu to the Niger delta area to arrest innocent civilians and call them Avengers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Babycherry(f): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2016
People have to stop taking this IPOB, MASSOB seriously, if na to say divide Nigeria or release kanu or celebrate anniversary you for don see them.......

.imagine what this bitches are doing in their community........shame on ya'll..... you want to divide and fight a GREAT nation like Nigeria.....common fulani pigs dey chase una from una houses

Thank God Rivers State no get land for any body to graze shiit......lolzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by amakenny: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

I am ashamed for your people...ipob is a radio station...,massob is selling fake biafran passport and currency while the rest of the ibos are hiding in all parts of the SW shouting Yoruba with their dirty mouths...when online....what cowards... angry angry...kontinu to fast o....

If dem say they want to have a different country from you, the next thing is you blackmail them to stop. You even gag them from speaking their hearts in some public online media.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by pedrilo: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2016
the Governor of enugu state is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by cuboncutis(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2016
The youths should mobilise themselves. The community should appoint few discreet men or boys to serve as spy. Having constant eye on the movements, in the Hausa/Fulani community.

Usually, the night before the attacks, they move their vulnerable ones enmass to avoid reprisal casualties. So any moment they are seen traveling out of the community enmass, there is an impending attack. Anytime their residents become unnecessarily calm and scanty, sth is in the offing.

Be wise my pple, your protection is your responsibility. Don't trust this ailing system with your life

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by coolitempa1(f): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2016
amakenny:

If dem say they want to have a different country from you, the next thing is you blackmail them to stop. You even gag them from speaking their hearts in some public online media.

Because we know they are empty chest beating cowards..... angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by atirolu(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2016
The day Mr president see this as a problem the day we will have solution but if he continue to keep mute and flex his muscles in N/D am sorry everybody just have to protect themselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Omenika: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2016
Quotasystem & Fulanimafia you can see what is going on and judge for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Babycherry(f): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Chigold101:

shut up!
What do u expect Ohanaeze, IPOB & MASSOB to do?
You are calling them useless why dont you call Nigerian government whose job it is to protect her people useless.

IPOB, MASSOB & Ohanaeze are not blood sucking demons & they dont have weapons.

Buhari has empowered his workers (herdsmen) to kill non hausa fulanis. You better live with it.

Say what? Nigerian government?? Are you guys nigerians Thought you wanna be divided...

imagine you guys not been able to fight now, if we nigerians grant you ur request...... Ya'll won't survive.........

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by ripbubu: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2016
giles14:

http://sunnewsonline.com/herdsmen-return-to-nimbo-community-threaten-to-unleash-more-terror/

shoot them on sight this is the only thing they fear
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by hundredhunndred: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Fasting and prayer mode activated. My Igbo brothers should start fasting asap to avoid any danger.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Young03(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2016
k
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by anigold(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
Journalists likes to exaggerate minor incident.

plz dont say this again.. U mean taking lifes is exaggeration hell no... Whatever sympathy u have for the fulani herdsmen,they are terrorists killing and raping for fun...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me / Ken Saro-Wiwa: 'Africa kills her Sun" - 26 years after, the struggle continues / Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.