Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

APC Is A Deceitful Party, Full Of Liars And Confused People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is A Deceitful Party, Full Of Liars And Confused People. (536 Views)

IPOB Terrorists Are The Greatest Liars And Chestbeaters-see Proof / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / FFK Fires Back At Saharareporters: Calls Them Shameless Liars And Slanderers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is A Deceitful Party, Full Of Liars And Confused People. by sweettlemon(f): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2016
APC is a very useless party. Just see how they are disgracing themselves everywhere. Today the president has travelled to treat himself, tomorrow, he did not travel to treat himself but to rest.

They told us that a serious government should provide stable power within eight months(Fashola) but after one year, nothing.

They don't even have sense enough to know how to handle civil agitations.

I hate this APC well well. grin
Re: APC Is A Deceitful Party, Full Of Liars And Confused People. by dadebayo1(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2016
God save is all.. Propaganda at its peak
. Clearly shows they were not fully prepared to take over.. Imagine Lai saying they spent one year to plan, to plan for what? Bunch of Liars..
Re: APC Is A Deceitful Party, Full Of Liars And Confused People. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2016
You really think any of what is happening now is all about party. Think straight Op, there is always individual differences. It is so unfortunate that almost 99 percentage of politicians are deceitful people and there is no truth found in them irrespective of the parties they belong.
Re: APC Is A Deceitful Party, Full Of Liars And Confused People. by JaredNormak: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2016
sweettlemon:
APC is a very useless party. Just see how they are disgracing themselves everywhere. Today the president has travelled to treat himself, tomorrow, he did not travel to treat himself but to rest.

They told us that a serious government should provide stable power within eight months(Fashola) but after one year, nothing.

They don't even have sense enough to know how to handle civil agitations.

I hate this APC well well. grin
You nearly got me. I was wondering who sold Wialers form to Sweetlemon, then I saw an inappropriate "T". grin
Re: APC Is A Deceitful Party, Full Of Liars And Confused People. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2016
sweettlemon:

APC is a very useless party. Just see how they are disgracing themselves everywhere.

Today the president has travelled to treat himself, tomorrow, he did not travel to treat himself but to rest.

[size=15pt]^^ This one is just waking up from sleep oh shocked shocked shocked
Anyway, good morning [/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abdullahi Ganduje Visits High Commissioner Of India At The Indian Embassy Abuja / Reps Summon Bello, Buratai Over Kogi Assembly Crisis / PHOTOS: Saraki Meets Newly Elected APC Honourable Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.