Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death (46756 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by ruffcoin99(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by mustybobo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
what else wud dey v said!+ow many club outside africa give thr sympathy, abi did he ever wear cfc shirt?
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by kinzation(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lol..if they don't tweet about him nnko..qeytin go happen
MadCow1:
Is that all they have to say? angry
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by agiwhite3: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Though u are death but ur legacy wll continues to live we love r.I.
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by vicprime(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]To me sir keshi i a great achiever as far as Nigeria Soccer is concern, what marvels me the most is the fact that he got a coaching job in SA two days ago nd now he is no more.. RIP BIG BOSS
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by Horus(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by vicprime(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
To me sir keshi i a great achiever as far as Nigeria Soccer is concern, what marvels me the most is the fact that he got a coaching job in SA two days ago nd now he is no more.. RIP BIG BOSS
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by kay10: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
My God,why now, keshi this is painful to hear,i cant believe, bros has gone,Rest in peace
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by Theophinio(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Still in shock Big Boss is gone RIP LEGEND We will miss you
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by Horus(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIZQgxPlsmw

[size=14pt]Former Nigeria coach and captain, Stephen Keshi is dead[/size]
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by Temmytea70(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
freshdude99:

Typical poverty mentality Nigerians showcase always

grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by Temmytea70(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
MadCow1:

You dey talk am like say na Bad thing?

Buh really if I want to buy your idea then I feel every Club should send money to his family
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by MadCow1: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Temmytea70:

Buh really if I want to buy your idea then I feel every Club should send money to his family

Clearly you didn't even get the point so you can't buy it..

The message looks very bleh!! Lacks depth. Very lazy.

Check this out; We at Chelsea football club are saddened by the death of Coach Stephen Keshi. Until his death, he was the Coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria of which Victor Moses and Mikel Obi were a part. Our hearts are with Nigeria as they mourn the loss of this Footballing icon.

My problem with that message is that is lacked 'heart'..

Juss'd'way I feel..
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by Harbeesawlar(f): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
castrokins:
Can't Get Over This Tragic Loss. Very Devastating. Being The First Story I Read Soon As I Woke Up Today, My Day Got Properly Ruined From 6am. Sad!!!
Aiteeeeuuu
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by Temmytea70(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
MadCow1:

Clearly you didn't even get the point so you can't buy it..

The message looks very bleh!! Lacks depth. Very lazy.

Check this out; We at Chelsea football club are saddened by the death of Coach Stephen Keshi. Until his death, he was the Coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria of which Victor Moses and Mikel Obi were a part. Our hearts are with Nigeria as they mourn the loss of this Footballing icon.

My problem with that message is that is lacked 'heart'..

Juss'd'way I feel..

Heart as in heart felt love? ....... for them to av even put it on their Web page is heart felt enough. .. ... the only thing that relate them to Stephen keshi is mikel, moses and probably Emenalo.... . Stephen keshi is in no way affiliated to Chelsea fc. ... .
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by Temmytea70(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
agiwhite3:
Though u are death but ur legacy wll continues to live we love r.I.

bros, change that death to dead before I raise an alarm
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by rafsonnggmail(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rip keshi
But Mugabe shaaaaaaaaaa

Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by rollywise(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
castrokins:
Can't Get Over This Tragic Loss. Very Devastating. Being The First Story I Read Soon As I Woke Up Today, My Day Got Properly Ruined From 6am. Sad!!!

Me too. I had time get carried away in the office so I don't feel so down. Even had to avoid the discussion of his sudden death as it shocked my colleagues too
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by castrokins(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Brother, I She'd Tears Each Time I Get Online And Find People Pay Tribute To This Man. I've Never Been So Attachéd To Any Nigeria. Keshi Was Special

rollywise:

Me too. I had time get carried away in the office so I don't feel so down. Even had to avoid the discussion of his sudden death as it shocked my colleagues too
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by rollywise(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2016
castrokins:
Brother, I She'd Tears Each Time I Get Online And Find People Pay Tribute To This Man. I've Never Been So Attachéd To Any Nigeria. Keshi Was Special

He gave me joy when I lost hope in Nigerian football. He even enriched my purse with all the victories at the 2013 AFCON cos then I had a viewing center. The further we went, the more matches I had to show. I fell in love with him more when he resigned immediately after victory in the finals. It touched me when I learnt of how Pinnick Amaju bought the whole team a return home ticket cos he didn't believe Nigeria will beat ivory coast. Well I can go on and on. I pray for the children who lost both parents in about seven months space. God keep them in the hollow of his hands
Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by boyisere(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2016
rest in pease oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True / Victor Osimhen To Replace Cristiano Ronaldo At Manchester United / Goals From Nigerians All Over The World 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.