Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral (88636 Views)

Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) / Photo Collage Of Stephen Keshi And His Family / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by wizkidblogger(f): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
OrangeDream:
Good gurl.. I like people who take to correction. I didn't even click on the site to know that, its just a drag & drop worldpress blog on a cheap paid hosting.. Sorry dear, na learner u be

Which correction? Smh**

For you to even say my blog is drag n drop WordPress blog on cheap hosting is enough to give up. You know Nada. You are a professional novice. You still have a lot to learn. Kpele cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by junta007(f): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by musaapollos: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
I can't stop crying ever since I heard of Stephen Keshi demise...this life!!!
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by sandy409(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
#Funnyworld ; "People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute"
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sir Keshi, Big Boss. You loved your country more than your country loves you, but, Jehovah loves you more. May Almighty bless your soul in Jesus name, Amen!

NFF you see your lives, allow this man to work to keep him busy, you people and some IGNORANTs
nigerians, say NO. Because of your greed and FOOLISHNESS. Shame on you ALL. who is our former hard working person we knew or who took responsibility to bring smiles on people's faces in Nigeria, that needs Nigerians/Leaders/politicians for help but nobody cares to know how he/she is doing? Please can we call back our heros/heroes to service that will keep their minds busy?
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by OscaZee: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
sexymoma:
Im pikin don grow na angry
so??
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by abike12(f): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
this is so heartbreaking. RIP to him and I pray for comfort for his kids and other extended family.
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by sexymoma(f): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
OscaZee:

so??
i won't reply you tongue walai grin
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Orikinla(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Just like that?
The boss, Stephen Keshi is gone.
Oh, Almighty God have mercy on us.
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by comrChris(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
still in shock,,this life eh....
R I P to his soul

but excuse o l thought they said his wife died at 33yrs,how come his children have all grown or did his wife got married to him at the age of 10?
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by RaptorX: 12:23am On Jun 09, 2016
comrChris:
still in shock,,this life eh....
R I P to his soul

but excuse o l thought they said his wife died at 33yrs,how come his children have all grown or did his wife got married to him at the age of 10?
His wife OF 33yrs.
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by askiyke(m): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Can't believe he is dead death why
Realhommie:
He was a gentle man and a Legend..... May his soul Rest In Peace, Amen.
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by anytaij: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2016
As far as am concerned I never still believe sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.