Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Have 100acres Farmland In Edo State To Cultivate. Need Partners And Investors - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Have 100acres Farmland In Edo State To Cultivate. Need Partners And Investors (417 Views)

How To Cultivate Melon (egusi) / Kano Farmers Cultivate Tomatoes In 'Made-In-Turkey' Sysytem / I Have 100acres Farmland To Cultivate. Need Partners And Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have 100acres Farmland In Edo State To Cultivate. Need Partners And Investors by Dani9ce(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2016
My name is Daniel.
I am going into plantain farming business, i have 100acres of farmland to cultivate and am in need of partners or investors. If you are intrested you can contact me on my mobile line.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Associate With China To Train Personnel / Mr Quozze / How Do I Stock Poultry Birds @ Cheaper Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.