Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking (7569 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / What Do You Think The Person Above You Should Advertise? / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Dsomething(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kiss
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by jamace(m): 6:27am On Aug 27, 2009
Tinkin of Dat tin
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by romsky: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
wat brought me here
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Dsomething(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
thinking about how to make money
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Amigoz(f): 5:38am On Sep 03, 2009
Should I call her?
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Epi: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2009
about a phone call
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by jamace(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
Having fun.
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Dclique(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2009
How to cross the border.
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Amigoz(f): 4:28am On Sep 06, 2009
am I dreaming ? shocked shocked cheesy
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Epi: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2009
Dclique:

How to cross the border.
grin grin grin grin that's funny

@topic

she is thinking too much of goodass and not coming out to play grin
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Shentz(f): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
Maybe what ingredients she would have to use in her cooking
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Epi: 2:43am On Sep 11, 2009
blood diamond
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Pweety4me(f): 2:48am On Sep 11, 2009
Thinking about herself and only herself . tongue
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by sjeezy8: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
im a LovePeddler which boyfriend will i call tonight
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Pweety4me(f): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

im a LovePeddler which boyfriend will i call tonight

Will ur sissy a$$ tell me dat's a joke now?u need 2 get ur f*king act 2gether it's ur gf dat's a LovePeddler not me alrite don't even start sh*t with me because u won't like 2 ending of it kapeesh.
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Fuup(m): 12:10am On Sep 12, 2009
Would be nice to have a chance to smack that dude silly
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2009
lookin for a quick fuk tonight.
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Fuup(m): 1:22am On Sep 12, 2009
If i could lay my hands on him, what a night it would be,
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 1:24am On Sep 12, 2009
no females are available tonight. ill just call up that one ashewo, that can give me what i want.
if that fails, I STILL HAVE MY HANDS!!
cheesy
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Fuup(m): 1:28am On Sep 12, 2009
i'll keep switching my thoughts onto this guy before i bring out the toys for the night, cant wait grin
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 1:29am On Sep 12, 2009
F u up:

i'll keep switching my thoughts onto this guy before i bring out the toys for the night, cant wait grin
wow, lame. tongue
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Fuup(m): 1:30am On Sep 12, 2009
ok, he got me, i'll diss him, f****** T****
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 1:37am On Sep 12, 2009
it was lame, as in it was a lame comeback.
tongue

@ topic
that ashewo that i fuked last week has my dik itching and burning when i pee
lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Fuup(m): 1:43am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

it was lame, as in it was a lame comeback.
tongue

@ topic
that ashewo that i fuked last week has my dik itching and burning when i pee
lipsrsealed
'you think yours aint lame?, how could i be thinking of another hustler when am still itching off the previous one?

@topic,
This dude is getting boring 'cos he's right in my mind, who d fkuc is he?
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Pweety4me(f): 3:04am On Sep 12, 2009
@Topic What is dis gurl on?she must think's she's miss thang or something  tongue
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Dclique(m): 5:47am On Sep 12, 2009
Beefing the poster
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Epi: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
Pweety4me:

Will your sissy a$$ tell me dat's a joke now?u need 2 get your f*king act 2gether it's your gf dat's a LovePeddler not me alrite don't even start sh*t with me because u won't like 2 ending of it kapeesh.
grin grin grin grin grin ID didn't know you had it in you

@topic

a goat
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by jamace(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2009
Σ ∫ex = f(Un) cheesy
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Amigoz(f): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2009
I must put jam on my bread today cheesy tongue
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by jamace(m): 5:07am On Sep 17, 2009
Do you care for bitter jam?

@ Post

Luv  lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Amigoz(f): 4:38am On Sep 18, 2009
jamace:

Do you care fore bitter jam?

y naw undecided

@post
he doesnt like luv sad
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Epi: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Re: Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only / ~football And Movies~ / Please Help A Nairalander Win Nasco Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.