Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

My New Uba Visa Atm Card Cannot Access Bank's Network. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My New Uba Visa Atm Card Cannot Access Bank's Network. (952 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Uba Visa Atm Card Cannot Access Bank's Network. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
I wish to bring to the attention of uba bank that the newly introduced visa atm card is making fund withdrawal difficult for me.I tried to use the card but was rejected by the machine while people using the old card collected money with ease.My effort to seek intervention from the atm section of a uba branch in asokoro proved abortive as i was told that it was a network problem from lagos.Why is the network problem affecting the new visa card only and the old card is working well?.I wonder.

(1) (Reply)

Banks Slash Workers' October Salaries / Intercontinental Bank Domiciliary Savings A/C - £20/$20 charge per withdrawal?? / Get The Best Event Center In Lagos, Ibadan, And Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.