Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning (2620 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by olokeded: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Confirmed reports from Ekiti state have it that the state governor,Ayodele Fayose has joined other workers during the protest of non payment of salaries in Ekiti state.

A close source confirmed to Metronaija that the Governor and other labour leaders were seen this morning in Ado Ekiti,the state capital

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/governor-fayose-joins-workers-during.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by ambrosedmax(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
What Is The Point Of Doing "Big
Girl" When You Have Nasty Body Odour
#rolemodel #buharisnightmare #unrepentantcoward #vicepresident2019 #judasofodudua ..... What am I even saying?
Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by hypertension(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
lol..i love this guu
Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by 989900: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
He is taking advantage of the timid people of Ekiti. O ma se o, where else can he try that? Maybe Osun state, Enugu, or Kwara.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by Purplebirdrep: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fayose is in Abuja presently
Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fayose: [i][/i]The peoples man! Love him or hate him
Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chosen1984:

by mocking the poor?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by hundredhunndred: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chosen1984:

Reason he is greater than Ojukwu. You are right

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by omenka(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lmao. Another one. cheesy
This man makes me forget there was a patience Jonathan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by IVORY2009(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Great man, there is no other governor currently like you, the only governor dat can hold the current govt to stand still.
Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by bjt(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
IVORY2009:
Great man, there is no other governor currently like you, the only governor dat can hold the current govt to stand still.
whao! picture of him holding the current govt to a stand still or I don't believe you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by IVORY2009(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
bjt:

whao! picture of him holding the current govt to a stand still or I don't believe you grin

pls do me a favour, ask Tinubu/Lai/Amechi/Buhari for the pix grin
Re: Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning by bjt(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
IVORY2009:

pls do me a favour, ask Tinubu/Lai/Amechi/Buhari for the pix grin
the subject has nothing to do with the names you mentioned. Just a simple explanation of how if you cannot post picture grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured In London- Vanguard / The North Of Today Is Not Same As Yesterday - Message To Elrufai & His Likes / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Driving Himself In Rivers State(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.