Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army (2618 Views)

President Buhari’s Full Speech At The 30th AU Summit / Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by attackgat: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
It is no longer news that the Nigerian Army routinely shoot unarmed Biafran protesters even though the constitution guarateed us all freedom of movement and expression. Below are pictures of the recent 30th of May killings by the Nigerian Army in Onitsha of people who gathered to commemorate Biafran remembrance day. The Nigerian Army can be clearly see in some of the picture with their "victims"

Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by attackgat: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
More

Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by Nature8(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
May God punish the wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by jneutron4000: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
This is too bad
Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nothing mega. They were treated as criminals and that's what they are

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
They are IPOB terrorists and you can't expect the military to fold their hands and let them break down law and order. Nnamdi kanu their terror leader taught them to become rebels on his evil radio before been locked up like a church rat that he his sad Anyone calling for the break up of Nigeria deserves the bokoharam treatment. Bokoharam has flags, IPOB has flags. Their common objective is to establish a sovereign state out of Nigeria which will never happen. Biafra will never come in Jesus name. Amen sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by OjukwuWarBird: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
They are IPOB terrorists and you can't expect the military to fold their hands and let them break down law and order. Nnamdi kanu their terror leader taught them to become rebels on his evil radio before been locked up like a church rat that he his sad Anyone calling for the break up of Nigeria deserves the bokoharam treatment. Bokoharam has flags, IPOB has flags. Their common objective is to establish a sovereign state out of Nigeria which will never happen. Biafra will never come in Jesus name. Amen sad

So you a Muslim now knows the mind of Jesus. So Jesus told you that Biafra will never come.

Which Shrine do you go for worship.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by diegwu01: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
the ones alive should be treated and later charged for the Murder of Innocent traffic police officers murdered in cold blood

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by ademasta(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
As in, you tried!
Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by Dymaco(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
believe me Nigeria without ibos will be like Haiti. that is the reason why they don't want to divide....

shooting unarmed protesters..... this same army will urinate when they sight NDA.
I hate Nigeria with passion nothing can make me to like it.

How I wish buhari will return dead.... that day u go see how east go rejoice

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by Dymaco(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:

ur dream to marry an Industrious ibo man will never work.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:

Terrorists are those people who go about killing unarmed civilians to promote their warped ideology or those who torment and kill others because of tribe, religion etc. The primary location for these sort of people in all fairness is Northern Nigeria with a few trickles down south.

Now, the IPOB and MASSOB supporters are not terrorists because of the following reasons ;
1. They are not advocating for the killing of innocent civilians to spread their ideology
2. Their only reference to arms is for defense
3. The protesters who were massacred, yes massacred , were 'unarmed' and in the majority of cases peaceful
4. The army and police who killed and maimed unarmed civilians are the terrorists
5. A government that kills its citizens because of peaceful protests no matter the grudge is a terrorist government
6. A government that refuses dialogue and instead kills its own people is a terrorist government
7. Advertent supporters of such a government are also terrorists.

By the way , I am not an IPOB, MASSOB or whatever member, I am just an observer stating the facts.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by Oksman(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
@ irunooboo i would not have responded to your comment if you had not mentioned JESUS, because of how you have projcted ur self in this forum, but since u claim to be christian, kindly read Proverb 24:17, and Obadiah 1:12 to cure you thirst for the misfortune of others, thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
[s]
Oksman:
@ irunooboo i would not have responded to your comment if you had not mentioned JESUS, because of how you have projcted ur self in this forum, but since u claim to be christian, kindly read Proverb 24:17, and Obadiah 1:12 to cure you thirst for the misfortune of others, thanks and remain blessed.
[/s]

I love Jesus, i hate the Bible
Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by IVORY2009(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Bros! The last time I checked u were still muslim!
Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by Oksman(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post

Jesus is not WhizzKid or Phyno! He is the word made flesh that dwelth amongst us. You ar scared of the truth, that all cause it would set you free from ur ignorance. Tnx once more and remain blessed.
Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by Emekamex(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:

Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by decomaniaboss(f): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
diegwu01:
the ones alive should be treated and later charged to court for the Murder of Innocent traffic police officers murdered in cold blood
your entire generation will be buried with those that died that day!!! Monster !!!
Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fotochop! cool
Re: Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army by diegwu01: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
decomaniaboss:
your entire generation will be buried with those that died that day!!! Monster !!!
Back to sender, Anuofia! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cj’s Refusal To Swear Me In, An Affront On The Rule Of Law – Uche Ogah / Donald Trump Updates His Status,Said Nothing Abt Speaking With Buhari Or Zuma(pi / As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.