Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Name Randy Lecturers And Teachers Who Turn Our Learning Institutions To Hotels - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Name Randy Lecturers And Teachers Who Turn Our Learning Institutions To Hotels (898 Views)

Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students / Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students / FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Randy Lecturers And Teachers Who Turn Our Learning Institutions To Hotels by cocolacec(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Name thé year courses / subjects they teach and any information about their present occupation.

SECONDARY SCHOOL 1991-1996 AMUWO GRAMMAR SCHOOL ,AGBOJU LAGOS.
MR JONES,OLODO PHYSICS AND FURTHER MATHS TEACHER CAUGHT RED HANDED IN 1999
MR ISSAC ACCOUNTING AND BOOK KEEPING
MR OKEDINA Sciences
MR AKINAGBE,Economics

KWARA POLY 1998
ALHAJI AHMED ISLAMIC STUDIES
Re: Name Randy Lecturers And Teachers Who Turn Our Learning Institutions To Hotels by cocolacec(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Copied comments

UNILORIN
I schooled in ilorin, and I can tell u there are a lot of randy lecturers over there, with all the religious bs the school will be forming. It's Jst sad, I minored english in my first year and the man thought me, he was so pleasant and all, very funny man, sadly he got busted. Fac of art unilorin is a notorious fac followed by social sciences, even in my fac of law then we had lecturers like that,likes of prof egbewole, the entire ijaya fam, owoade is the king of randy lectures fac of law unilorin. To me if it's consensual no problem but when a lady is threatened to sleep with a lecturer so she won't be failed, that's criminal,i have observed the girls that are victimised are the ones that are not so serious anyway, I am so happy this happened. Better by far of life.Najim Ijaiya alias Mr Similale especially was very notorious! Victimizing pple with Law of Evidence.

Dr Wale rafiu, Dr Adeosun of dept of linguistics and Nigerian language unilorin...U r next in line...take note. Fac of arts unilorin is known for crazy Randy lecturers
Re: Name Randy Lecturers And Teachers Who Turn Our Learning Institutions To Hotels by cocolacec(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Olabiso Onabanjo university

I wish we have something like this during our days at ogun state university ago iwoye in the 80s where lecturers like kola odunaike in physics dept, tunde ogunsanwo and kayode bamgbose destroyed a lot of ladies lives with their amorous ways. If I start to talk about the atrocities these guys committed.... Sadly they are all possibly still teaching...
Re: Name Randy Lecturers And Teachers Who Turn Our Learning Institutions To Hotels by cocolacec(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
UNIVRRSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA

The likes of Ekwueme, Church Akpan and Barr. Nwokolo in UNN, Mass Comm. department are worse than this man. Your respective cups will run full soon.
Re: Name Randy Lecturers And Teachers Who Turn Our Learning Institutions To Hotels by cocolacec(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS

Someone named Dr Daramola and Dr Mmaduagwu of Eng dep Unilag, what of Dr Anyaoku with his crooked eyes. Hope he doesn't get busted like this some day.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Given #500mil For Your Certificate, Will You Exchange It ?? / Alert!! Alert!! Alert!! Missing Futa Student Found / Apply For The 2016/2017 Ignite Africa Volunteer Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.