Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) (30654 Views)

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) / Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by olafum1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
You better talk sense into him to prevent his cohort from murdering your people up there in the north
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by melachima(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Aba boys will be like cool
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by neocortex: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
Ikpeazu and his fish brain never cease to amaze me. They deceive their gullible supporters with the buy naija to grow naija slogan, while they enjoy imported goods. He and the twitter parrot called bruce keeps flaunting aba shoes and clothes which they will never wear on their dogs. He bought Hyundai cars for police in his state while innoson an igbo auto maker is been overlooked and they expect the rest of the country to buy innoson . And some bitter IPOB and igbos will complain of marginalization when it's obvious their leaders are their real problems. They keep asking for biafra as if angels will be their leaders in biafra. Talk about hypocrisy of the highest order. NONSENSE undecided

irunooboo alias fizznation , why can't you make a sensible comment for once ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by thugthang(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Grow UK. And US.
Francis95:
Buy Naija

Grow.............. grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by ipreach: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
what is that Aboki called elrofai doing in my state?
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
Ikpeazu and his fish brain never cease to amaze me. They deceive their gullible supporters with the buy naija to grow naija slogan, while they enjoy imported goods. He and the twitter parrot called bruce keeps flaunting aba shoes and clothes which they will never wear on their dogs. He bought Hyundai cars for police in his state while innoson an igbo auto maker is been overlooked and they expect the rest of the country to buy innoson . And some bitter IPOB and igbos will complain of marginalization when it's obvious their leaders are their real problems. They keep asking for biafra as if angels will be their leaders in biafra. Talk about hypocrisy of the highest order. NONSENSE undecided
innoson is not meeting up with demand thats y
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:

Are u one of the unpaid workers in Ekiti?
Why taking panadol 4 another man headache?

Most of the designers shoes u see in malls and boutique are are Aba made,u may be hearing it 4 the first time but believe me these shoes are exported to American and European countries

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Meringe(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
When is Okezie commissioning this Ohazu Road?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Ivegotsolutions(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
Mentioning IPOB and Igbos in any of your comments give you life so go on
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Ivegotsolutions(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
Mentioning IPOB and Igbos in any of your comments give you life so go on.
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by DonCortino: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
Who is that igbo guy that deprived u of sucking his dick? Is that why ur stomach twists when ever u see or hear about south east?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Francis95(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
thugthang:
Grow UK. And US.
ma niggar cool

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Guyman02: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I expect the brilliant Gov. Tambuwal to reach a trade agreement with Ikpeazu to supply Aba shoe manufacturers with rich Sokoto leather.

The beauty of one Nigeria in display.

You get sense! grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by funkiebully: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
[s]
irunooboo:
[/s]

Tiger whiskers yoloba coward, Igbo matter go kill u soon. Anu
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Raypawer(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Better! And leave our oil alone

QuotaSystem:
I expect the brilliant Gov. Tambuwal to reach a trade agreement with Ikpeazu to supply Aba shoe manufacturers with rich Sokoto leather.

The beauty of one Nigeria in display.
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
its official I love you
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by virginchaser(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
In that pix, i was able to count 17 uniformed men.
That is rather enough to fill up a station.
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by bilazego(m): 4:15am On Jun 09, 2016
irunooboo:

Why drink Panadol for another man's headache. Just pray that your hatred doesn't push you to commit suicide. beef!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari / Anambra Election: Youths Playing Football At UNIZIK Junction (Pictured) / Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.