Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Last Chance To Save The Ekuri People's Home In Akwa Ibom! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Last Chance To Save The Ekuri People's Home In Akwa Ibom! (490 Views)

Keke Rider Gets N400K Reward For Returning Lost N300K In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Chance To Save The Ekuri People's Home In Akwa Ibom! by sangfroidJJ: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

I am currently studying abroad and interestingly one of my Professors (not Nigerian) sent a link to me (below), indicating that I should please sign a petition to stop the building of a six-lane highway in Akwa Ibom. The threat to our rainforest is at stake and also the home of the Ekuri people who currently have no voice to stop the Governor of Akwa Ibom from carrying out this project. Hence, I encourage everyone to please sign the petition.

Thank you!

https://www.rainforest-rescue.org/petitions/1045/last-chance-to-save-the-ekuri-people-s-rainforest-in-nigeria?mtu=160965661&t=1757
Re: Last Chance To Save The Ekuri People's Home In Akwa Ibom! by speedyGonzales: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2016
It is not in Akwa Ibom, it is in Cross River state. Pls, it is important to protect these habitats. So make the necessary correction.

(1) (Reply)

I Rep Fut Mx / Be The Judge: Murder Or Suicide? / Help A Nairalander Out With Her Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.