Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

RMD Pens Emotionally Tribute To Late Stephen Keshi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Pens Emotionally Tribute To Late Stephen Keshi (781 Views)

RMD Disappointed On Hillary Clinton's Loss As He Releases Stylish Photo / Mbaise Woman Thought Late Stephen Keshi Was A Musician. See Her Post / Olamide, Banky W, Daddy Showkey, Eldee, Simi Mourn Stephen Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RMD Pens Emotionally Tribute To Late Stephen Keshi by Halleydavid: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nollywood actor Richard Mofe Damijo in reaction to the sudden death of former Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has written a heartfelt tribute to him, describing him as a friend and brother who he had a privilege of working with and also seeing him at his highest and lowest moments.

Read what he wrote in full below

HERO!!! CHAMPION!!! LEGEND!!! My heart bleeds today, not for the Big Boss, but for my friend and brother. Stephen and I, We have a history. Besides being age mates, our paths crossed from time to time. I had the privilege of seeing him at his highest and lowest moments. I Recall when we both modelled clothes for our friend and brother Dakova in the early 90s and how he was such a great person to be around. When his playing days were over and he was grappling with his next career move I had the privilege of being around him. Only months ago he buried his wife and now this. CAN’T BELIEVE HE’S GONE!!! I was in denial and stayed watching channels TV hoping they would refute his death. This is one death that hurts to the deepest places in my heart. Rest in peace my brother and friend, Stephen Keshi the great. RIP Blood DeltaBrother PainfulExit

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/06/rmd-pens-emotionally-tribute-to-late.html

Re: RMD Pens Emotionally Tribute To Late Stephen Keshi by vicstar(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
• • • • • So sad mehhhn cry
Re: RMD Pens Emotionally Tribute To Late Stephen Keshi by mazimee(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Death has a way of waking fake love.

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Kart Loses $500k Worth Of Items To Home Burglars / Uche Jombo- Rodriguez And Son Cover 'motherhood In Style' Magazine / Check Out This Interview With An Upcoming Artist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.