Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) (44566 Views)

"You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama / I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Pennyways: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
firstolalekan:
BimbWHORE RetąrdWHOREminic Lilian Bıtch BenitASS Weird ASShóle Franca Dumb
How dem wan take marry After many years of whóring undecided
For their mind now, "they can't find a "responsible" man" "all men cheat" blablabla
one of the resons your CGPA is always poor
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Pennyways: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
firstolalekan:
For their mind now, "they can't find a "responsible" man" "all men cheat" blablabla
one of the resons your CGPA is always poor
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lilian bach and rita dominic still look fucckable sha.my tin stand jus now as i saw dem two pic..especially lilian bach own.
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Tynasparks(f): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
FengChui:

What's up pretty? Where have you been hiding?
pluto
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Chromedome(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
Remove that MC from the list. Major bonner killer...
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by macherie1: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
firstolalekan:
BimbWHORE
RetąrdWHOREminic
Lilian Bıtch
BenitASS
Weird ASShóle
Franca Dumb

How dem wan take marry
After many years of whóring undecided

For their mind now,
"they can't find a "responsible" man"
"all men cheat" blablabla
How did you know they are whores? Do you patronize them? Hater. Get a life!
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by FengChui(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tynasparks:
pluto

I won't mind joining you there though.
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by blimeyVic(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
A True friend never gets jealous of your accomplishments neither do they allow pride to take over them when they accomplish great feats. It is either the mentioned ladies have not found their true friends or they themselves are not fit to be called True friends. Perhaps that's why they choose to be/are single.
A happy home begins with a step,True friendship.
#like then love.
#but what of Genevieve Nnaji? cos me, I'm single o!! Lol. ;DA
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Duru009(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dre "otu" is too old...
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Tynasparks(f): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
FengChui:

tongue
FengChui:

Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by firstolalekan(m): 12:05am On Jun 09, 2016
saintfizzo:

If only any of the females in ur family had as much achievements as this brave women..... I can't comprehend how one consciously derives pleasure in making fun of another person's misfortune.... doesn't make u any better youngman

Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by FengChui(m): 12:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Tynasparks:
tongue

Come on, bring that tongue closer, I need to familiarize myself with it.
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by goodforsomthing: 1:10am On Jun 09, 2016
THONZE:
MAYBE THEY WANT TO DISCOVER MUNGO PARK......BUT I THINK CARROT,,BANANA,,PLANTAIN,,CANDLE,,CUCUMBA WILL NEVER LACK IN THEIR HOUSE... grin grin

All this thing that you mention are 'long thing ' oo,so what you are saying is that without ,
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Yungladc2: 2:19am On Jun 09, 2016
It their choice i guess..but i wonder hw dey manage to survive libido
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Oilandgas1(m): 3:22am On Jun 09, 2016
peezeygwiny:
who marriage epp abeg

Epp me
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by ccaramel(f): 3:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Genevieve is missing... Should be no 1
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Uzch89(m): 5:29am On Jun 09, 2016
Luizkid:
don't know my bible dat much buh it's like a passage mentioned something about scarcity of husbands at one point

Isaiah 4 vs 1
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by askiyke(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2016
Luizkid:
don't know my bible dat much buh it's like a passage mentioned something about scarcity of husbands at one point
wat is my grouse abt dem dey r cute joor
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by THONZE(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2016
goodforsomthing:

All this thing that you mention are 'long thing ' oo,so what you are saying is that without ,
I DONT KNOW MAYBE YOU DO....
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by THONZE(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2016
missyge:
God frbid
LWKMD.....U ARE SCARED....DNT WORRY, YOU WONT JOIN THEM....
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by amtaken(f): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2016
There are so many unmarried Hollywood actresses but you will never see them being mocked or criticised for that.

Marriage should only happen when a man and a woman fall in love and have certain things in common and are committed to each other and also are willing to stay faithful to each other till death separates them.

People are not supposed to marry to please the society but rather to please God and themselves.

Leave these people alone! This is why some ladies are desperate to marry.

1 Like

Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by 2badForReal: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Please oooooooo, can a virgin expirence menopause?
If yes, may be, just may be that is why they are not moved,
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Luizkid(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Uzch89:

Isaiah 4 vs 1
tanchiu
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by iRitzy(f): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2016
Marriage is not for everyone and not a necessity. Moreover there's no place it is written in the Bible that 'thou shall marry'

1 Like

Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Dagaci1(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2016
To married dis plp now is a problem 4 man because there can produce much
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Tynasparks(f): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2016
FengChui:

Come on, bring that tongue closer, I need to familiarize myself with it.
huh!!!!!
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Tynasparks(f): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2016
FengChui:

no free visa
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by millhouse: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2016
E good
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by babajay69: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2016
Kolababe:
BENITA Nzeribe and Weird Mc

Point of correction. Weird MC will be 49 in July. She went to Maryland Comprehensive in 1980's with my elder sister and she's 48.
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by FengChui(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Tynasparks:
no free visa

If na free visa sef, I go run.
Ur beauty demands hardworking on the part of the guy wanting u and I'm ready to do the work.
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by Tynasparks(f): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2016
FengChui:

If na free visa sef, I go run.
Ur beauty demands hardworking on the part of the guy wanting u and I'm ready to do the work.
thumbs up
Re: Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) by GirlAfrik(f): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
firstolalekan:
oh! u are such a big fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church / Students Mob Omotola At Government Girls College , Agege (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.