Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

How Much Does An Head Warmer Cost? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does An Head Warmer Cost? (990 Views)

How Much Does It Cost Me To Send 1kg Item Tru DHL, UPS To Other Countries / How Much Does A Bag Of Oloyin Beans Cost? / How Much Does It Cost To Have A 1 Hour Programme On Supersport? Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does An Head Warmer Cost? by goshen26: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Good day fellow nairalander

I graduated two years ago, I learnt knitting of cardigan/sweater, muffler, head warmer during my NYSC days in Edo state. This year, February 2016 I was called to start graduate training in an engineering firm that pays me 30k, which is very meagre to start life...

I have thought of going to schools to collect contracts of sweater, but I had a rethink that if I have official assignment from company to other state, because they (my company) usually have contract in other states and it happens to be when I have school work with me will it not tarnish my image as I will not be able to meet the deadline to deliver the work to the school.

I am yet to travel with them for execution of any contract, but MD told me very soon, since he was the one that called me personally when I sent my CV to the company's email not knowing he is the recipient of the mail...

I am now thinking of investing my little cash in producing customised head warmer, giving it to trader to sell for me, but I need the current price of 1 head warmer to know if it is what I can venture into...I have a flat bed knitting machine can produce one head warmer in 15 minutes, except customised one which takes longer time.

THANKS

[/b]moderators[b] please I'm prostrating on my bed, help me push to front page, I need advice from good business personality on this forum...
Re: How Much Does An Head Warmer Cost? by SuperSuave(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
#300 above depending on the size, quality and design

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Cyber Cafe Business: I Need Help! / Hot! Garri Distribution. Letz Talk Business / Allow Me To Assist You To Have More Consumers For Your Bussiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.