Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

#Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings (21006 Views)

Full List Of Nigerians Charged For Extra-judicial Killings In The US Revealed / US Lawyers File Suit Against Buratai, Obiano For Extra-Judicial Killing Of Igbos / Court Fines Sahara Reporters N4bn For Saraki Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by greatiyk4u(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Forces loyal to Jona abi? But they shot those guys thinking they were Boko haram insurgents.

and haven't your saint Buhari committed worse more than that,

Onitsha August 8th 2015
Onitsha February 2016
Zaria Massacre
Aba National High school massacre
Onitsha May 30th Brutal killing of over 50 people.

Buhari own is that he will find himself at ICC.

In all the cases you enumerated, evidence abound that the protesters were partly armed and violent wch is the basis on which this judgment was anchored
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by egojiokwu(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
I like this but my annoyance is that there are many cases of extra judicial killings worse than that which I was expecting hear.
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by bakynes(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
All these judgement na story for the gods, Nigeria controls ECOWAS. Govt no go pay 1 naira.
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by absolutism: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cheap ass punks want the recovered money from UK *mtchew*. Nice timing sha. They better arrest jona them. Wt-fish

1 Like

Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
So ECOWAS thinks if they tell the Nigerian government to make such compensation & the Nigerian government will willingly do it,like they won the most obedient government of the year....I can swear on my grandfather's grave,that nobody will be given a dime.
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Agunechemba1:
This is what you get when you prefer NEPA bill to PhD certificate.
So it wasnt done under Buhari rite? Ur intellectual value is equal 2 zero walahi
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by absolutism: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
So it wasnt done under Buhari rite? Ur intellectual value is equal 2 zero walahi
again with the bashing because of name
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by Ymlaska(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
this is a common behaviour by our security personnel who are so lazy to employ the modern method of investigation to proof the truth or otherwise of the allegation. we have a long way to go, and we the citizens should know how to behave when ever in clash with security personnel

1 Like

Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by absolutism: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
I don't see how stifling Nigerian citizens financially will stop the governing individuals instead of calling names and not cheaply looking for money
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by femeritus: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Please, what is ECOWAS? grin sad angry
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by omolola15(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Se no be PhD holder dey there when dem kill them? Or you think it's a fresh killing? Sorry bro Google is your friend next time.
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by goziem1982(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Good, our military needs to be trained.
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by IDnoble1: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Agunechemba1:
I can't blame you, your reasoning ability had been beclouded so reasoning unreasonably,because if not you would be able to think that it was during your brother's,GEJ, tenure that the incident occurred.

1 Like

Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by BiafranPrince: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

In all the cases you enumerated, evidence abound that the protesters were partly armed and violent wch is the basis on which this judgment was anchored

Please are people inside national high school praying also armed.

please bring your evidence forward or forever be consigned to your hypocrisy.
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by DonCortino: 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
I concur with the Court on this.

Sadly,it is this Government that will be forced to make payment, on an act committed by forces loyal to the one that have been politically banished to Otueke.

Monetary compensation is good,but those that did it should be held accountable i.e jail term.

Apo 6 incidence happened during obasanjo's regime but I guess u were like 5 year old then. But because ur brain was formatted to hate gej you call him out at any circumstance. At the mention of GEJ, heart attack will always embrace u.

Ewoo! Its not even the apo 6 incidence chai! Igbo atago afufu na obodo รก.

1 Like

Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by nortcentrallord(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Forces loyal to Jona abi? But they shot those guys thinking they were Boko haram insurgents.

and haven't your saint Buhari committed worse more than that,

Onitsha August 8th 2015
Onitsha February 2016
Zaria Massacre
Aba National High school massacre
Onitsha May 30th Brutal killing of over 50 people.

Buhari own is that he will find himself at ICC.

I wanted replying it but you have given him a perfect answer. Let me just add that who will pay the victims of fulani massacre in the East and North central?

1 Like

Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by Krismart(m): 3:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Its not about the money, somebody should be hold responsible
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by NobleG1(m): 3:52am On Jun 09, 2016
kozmokaz:
will d money bring bk the dead?

So because the money won't bring back the dead, the families of the deceased and the wounded don't deserve it?

Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by lastpage: 4:21am On Jun 09, 2016
In its ruling delivered by presiding Justice Friday Chijioke Nwoke, the court found Nigeria liable for brutally killing defenceless citizens contrary to the provision of the local and international law on the fundamental rights of citizens to life.

So, this IPAD Judge thinks he can deliver an IPAD judgement, ...and the "Buhari Nigerian Govt" has this kind of money to pay out, when the act was committed under an IPOD President who has since be crying "they want to probe me"?

Issoskay, make una kontinue, Buhari cant hear a darn-thing because his ears are blocked!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by greatiyk4u(m): 4:52am On Jun 09, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Please are people inside national high school praying also armed.

please bring your evidence forward or forever be consigned to your hypocrisy.

Thank yu 4 accepting that they are armed and violent since your only doubt is that of the national high school....mission accomplished
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by spafu(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

Sadly,it is this Government that will be forced to make payment, on an act committed by forces loyal to the one that have been politically banished to Otueke.

Monetary compensation is good,but those that did it should be held accountable i.e jail term.

Senseu lackjustas Le brainless de stupidon Buhari whosezen ear infection is as a resultoni of the absenceso of brain in his heado.
I hope you understand the language.
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by Tinyemeka(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

The killings happened in 2005. Who was the president then? undecided

May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by stefan388: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2016
OKDnigeria:

No. But it will do 2 things
1. Help d families of d dead
2. it will make d govt more cautious knowing dat extra judicial killings will not go unpunished
(3) he go pain them into their brain.
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by stefan388: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

Our happiness is that Buhari with badluck will pay this money. The go carry overload too much. Karma is sleeping with apc.
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by stefan388: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

Our happiness is that Buhari with badluck will pay this money. He go carry overload too much. Karma is now sleeping with apc. Apc made GEJ like hell that time
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by DaCharis2016: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2016
What is extra judicial killing?
Me I want to know o. Coz $200k, $150k is a lot o.
How can sum1 charge/petition FG in claiming for such damages?
If the police guyz do any how sef, I go get money be dat o.... lol
Re: #Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings by 6digitscomrade: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2016
like hulk hogan own...haf u know nowthanks me later sha...
Dollyak:
How much power does ECOWAS have?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery / President Buhari Commissions Karu International Market In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.