Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pakistan Schools Celebrate ‘anti-malala Day’. I Am Not Malala. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistan Schools Celebrate ‘anti-malala Day’. I Am Not Malala. (1033 Views)

Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) / Trump Executive Order Leaves Malala ‘heartbroken’ / Pakistani Schoolgirl Malala Joins Millionaires’ Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pakistan Schools Celebrate ‘anti-malala Day’. I Am Not Malala. by Luckylife(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — A network of private schools on Monday unleashed a scathing public attack on Malala Yousafzai, the teenage Nobel laureate, in the most concerted assault yet on her reputation in her home country.
The All Pakistan Private Schools Federation, which claims to represent 150,000 schools across Pakistan, declared on Monday “I am not Malala” day and urged the government to ban her memoir, “I Am Malala,” because it offended Islam and the “ideology of Pakistan.” The organisation representing private schools in Pakistan held an “I am not Malala” day on Monday, condemning the schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai for what it views as Anti-Islam.
The All Pakistan Private Schools Federation held walks, seminars and press conferences to highlight the day, which was held against the 17-year-old who won its country a Nobel peace prize, AFP reported.
The group said Pakistani eduction activist Malala was a member of ‘INFIDEL’s Ideological Club’ because her memoir supports the freedom of expression. Though she has achieved worldwide impact for her education campaigning, some in Pakistan view Malala as an ‘agent of the INFIDELS’ and say she does not support Islamic values. https://m.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DR05d8bfNth0&h=tAQF1FP__&enc=AZNLrElx01Ltq6V7TywnvdNLvu7DlcGHJRUbicE20Iln0mcnhOy-WWrwnHaK63zhGbGz0LqGEBgBhgv16XtAvi8ygxvp0eFODD9FIMZ8RqMrtWIZ3BEQmGiUcDuGzwnIPG9f3Z1qatJdC8wRYHYXhKGcWIaNXyuag7R_81BokUWvFQ&s=1

Re: Pakistan Schools Celebrate ‘anti-malala Day’. I Am Not Malala. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ok.
Re: Pakistan Schools Celebrate ‘anti-malala Day’. I Am Not Malala. by mike404(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
LALASTICLALA COME SHE CHUM SHIN O

(1) (Reply)

caption this: Epic Photo Of Melania Thrump And Michelle Obama / #US Election Updates - See Results / Memes Mocking Cameroonian Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.