Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,078 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Do The Processor Of A Phone Has Anything To Do With The Camera Quality? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do The Processor Of A Phone Has Anything To Do With The Camera Quality? (494 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? / Two Simple Methods To Fix Android Camera Error (can't Connect To The Camera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do The Processor Of A Phone Has Anything To Do With The Camera Quality? by SuplexCity: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
I want to know if the processor of a phone has anything to do with the camera quality of that phone? Snapdragon nd mediatek.
Re: Do The Processor Of A Phone Has Anything To Do With The Camera Quality? by chiwex(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
No

Your Processor speed determines how long it will take to load or process your application

Your Ram size determines how many applications that can be running without making your phone to hang or closing your application to regain memory. Eg: memory full when u still have enough memory in ur phone or memory card
Re: Do The Processor Of A Phone Has Anything To Do With The Camera Quality? by Kingy10: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Yeah
Re: Do The Processor Of A Phone Has Anything To Do With The Camera Quality? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:59am On Jun 09, 2016
chiwex:
No

Your Processor speed determines how long it will take to load or process your application

Your Ram size determines how many applications that can be running without making your phone to hang or closing your application to regain memory. Eg: memory full when u still have enough memory in ur phone or memory card

Your post brings tecno c8 to mind.

Re: Do The Processor Of A Phone Has Anything To Do With The Camera Quality? by cuulgeek(m): 3:15am On Jun 09, 2016
chiwex:
No

Chiwex has done justice. I just want to add that phone's have what is called Camera Sensors and the technology of the camera sensor plus compatibility between processor and camera sensor are the things that determine how well your pictures will be.
Re: Do The Processor Of A Phone Has Anything To Do With The Camera Quality? by SuplexCity: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
chiwex:
No

Thanks for UR answer, the cause of my question was because I saw a post saying no mtk phone camera can beat dat of snapdrago,n so I got confused weda the camera quality also has anything to do with the processor d phone is using .

(1) (Reply)

Philippine Mobile Telecom Companies Steal Prepaid Load From Prepaid Subscribers. / MTN And Their Nightly Scam... Help Urgently Needed / Huawei Y336 U06 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.