Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! (3411 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Happy People / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / What Aspect Of Your Character Determines Your Actions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by follypimpi(m): 3:52am On Nov 19, 2005
1. Brillaint. You all know that we are smart and you can [fool] us at all, believe me.

2. I'd pick fraudsters as number one. Anyone of you eva been on fone wit recent stores in the States,check this www.carliforniacomputers.com,the sales debt Leader they gat a guy Ade forgot his surname........to protectin em all...he recognize his people now YYYYY

3.Best dressed in the whole world example hve u seen rita dominic's Luis Vuitton shoe,naomi campbell gat those.

4.Big cock ...Here in Uk midlands ..em whites keep chasin 9ijas because of there big cock to mke them cold free in winter

5.Extra-spendin life.In Uk here they call us the "money people",because u definately c a 9ija who has not work 4 a yr and is well loaded in pockets and also wear the best clthes..............D'banj explain it but y'all might not understand amex & Sky + Ike, Wire Trans........ and we gat it all.still implies point 2 though.....

6.Big ass n beauty .......9ija chics wit em ass drives em white gays crazy in Yates Club,also go check em other african countries websites n c how ugly they r esp Southern Africans(sa,zims )................. grin

7.Endless list.y'all give em urs

Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by hotangel2(f): 5:58am On Nov 19, 2005
Nigerians are the best in the aspect of.

That's all i can think of right now.
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by icingbaby(f): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2005
they never work for like four year, how did they get the money?, doing credit card sh*t
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2005
parties
braiding hair
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by damygurl(f): 6:55am On Nov 19, 2005
talking, gisting(doing gbeborun)!!! and cooking dem delicious soups!!!
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by hotangel2(f): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2005
Our women are good cooks ooo.

We have the most palatable dishes! Amala gbigbona, ati ewedu with gbegiri.
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2005
wait i eat jollof rice does that count

n eba when my mom forces me too
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2005
but i eat nigerian snacks like

chin chin
meat pie
puff puff Lol , i laugh when i say that
ummm theres more
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by timmy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2005
nija girl are good at prostitution and flirting
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by queen2(f): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by queen2(f): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2005
More than 50% of Nigeria men are unfaithful to their Spouse
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by icingbaby(f): 3:10am On Nov 22, 2005
timmy:

nija girl are good at prostitution and flirting
nija boy are good at prostitution and flirting. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by hotangel2(f): 4:12am On Nov 22, 2005
70% of nigerian boys are ugly. (they know it).
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by Nike450(m): 4:17am On Nov 22, 2005
I think Nigerians are known for not minding their business, or keeping to themselves
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2005
lmfaoooooo lizzy u wrong for that , n u should be addin desmond too
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by timmy(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2005
nija guys are tight.. they are the one's who have made the great part of nigeria what it has been the ladies have just been lazy.. grin. but hey come to think of it the ladies are beginning to go into fraud too, abi i just heard of rescent that the amount of nija girls in jand prisons as shot up over 2000% in just a year, WAOO!! COOL!! i love nija girls grin
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by timmy(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2005
and @ hotangel, just in case u need to know most of the guys in nigeria maynot be fine but we still get to see to many girls(nija girls ohh) tripping for them like no man's business tongue
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by WesleyanA(f): 1:24am On Nov 23, 2005
timmy:

and @ hotangel, just in case u need to know most of the guys in nigeria maynot be fine but we still get to see to many girls(nija girls ohh) tripping for them like no man's business tongue

duh. what do you want them to do. .become nuns? tongue
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by icingbaby(f): 2:08am On Nov 23, 2005
hot-angel:

70% of nigerian boys are ugly. (they know it).
i like this one.that is right, is not 70% is 90%
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by hotangel2(f): 2:10am On Nov 23, 2005
icingbaby:

i like this one.that is right, is not 70% is 90%

God bless you my dear.

WesleyanA:

duh. what do you want them to do. .become nuns? tongue

Please ask him ooo!!!! They should become nuns?? The fine girls have no choice now... duhh!!!!
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by icingbaby(f): 2:11am On Nov 23, 2005
Nigeria guy gossip a lot.
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by hotangel2(f): 2:13am On Nov 23, 2005
Nigerians are full of nepotism.
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by timmy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2005
nija girls are known to be cheap sticks grin, any guy can afford a girl in nigeria the cost a little less that a globacom sim card (90 kobo)  grin grin
icingbaby:

Nigeria guy gossip a lot.
  shocked nija guys, gossips? hear your self where have you seen any full breed nija boy in a gossip scene.. most used and condemmed jand based nija girl always look out for fresh nija guy straight from lagos  grin.. Nigeria is full of fine good looking men, all we need is just time to freshen up.  cool
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by WesleyanA(f): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2005
timmy:

nija girls are known to be cheap sticks grin, any guy can afford a girl in nigeria the cost a little less that a globacom sim card (90 kobo) 

then i guess nigerian guys must be as broke as piecrusts then because most can't afford this "90 kobo". .

nigerian guys are also know for saying "girls want your money". . .in a pathetic tone
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 24, 2005
we're good in soccer Lol , i wont say the best though.
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by hotangel2(f): 2:19am On Nov 24, 2005
WesleyanA:

then i guess nigerian guys must be as broke as piecrusts then because most can't afford this "90 kobo". .

nigerian guys are also know for saying "girls want your money". . .in a pathetic tone

Wesley.. GOD BLESS YOU!!! Times 50000.
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by damygurl(f): 4:43am On Nov 26, 2005
naija guyz r so full of bullocks!!! they don't know you and they start giving u diz lame line dat died a billion yrs ago to get some!!!
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by Scorpio(f): 4:45am On Nov 26, 2005
hmm, let's see now
Fashion-dang, we sure know how to get it on
Parties- we all know how that is, even outside the country, it's still crazy
Food-we're the best
Looks- well, we got about 80% of that, so i'll say we aiight with looks.
Pidgin English- i know this ain't one of them but dem pidgin english is one of da craziest language ever. ever heard Warri ppl talk, it's heartwarming,makes you feel so homely. dang, all this got me thinkin now cry
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by hotangel2(f): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2005
U gat the party thing right!!!

DAMN!!!!! We party real good. Plus when our ladies dress to those parties.... na to die for. We tie the best head-ties. And we dress good to...

Hunnie... u don't wanna hear cameroon-ians speak pidgin.. U'll feel soo low that u cant speak nothing. Those people r too good!! Infact, better than our warri guys. hehehehe..

And warri people talking heartwarming.. i dunno abt that.
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by adesodgi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2005
and nigerian gals are good when it comes to demanding,and they would even threating u they would go for someone else  if ucant afford what they want...crazy Nigerian gals,they make miya laugh grin
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by timmy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2005
damygurl:

Nigeria guyz r so full of bullocks!!! they don't know you and they start giving u diz lame line that died a billion years ago to get some!!!

yeah right!! and u guys still chop shey?..  even God is so proud of nija guys. we're the bestest thingy that can happen to nija girls  grin
Re: Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! by adesodgi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2005
no mind em jo,dem no know say without we dem no fit smart! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will You Miss If He/she Leaves Nairaland? / How Do You Treat Someone That's Stuck Up In Themselves? / Income Electrix Limited IEL Graduate Trainee Programme 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.