Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? (766 Views)

West Ham Vs Arsenal (3 - 3) On 9th April 2016 / Manchester United Vs West Ham: FA Cup (1 - 1) ON 13th March 2016 / Liverpool Vs West Ham (0 - 3) On 29th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? by Piddo(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2006
It is being touted that SWP might be on his way to West Ham. That silly young man!! If only he listened to the hearts of the very many of us that wanted him at Arsenal, he would have by now established himself as the true star that he is. Many felt that he made a stupid move by turning down Arsenal for Chelsea, and now he must be kicking himself, HARD!!
How nice it would have been to follow in his dads footsteps, Well, too late now.
Re: Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? by bolaoni(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2006
prolly he doesn't want to turn Arsnal into a family club. prays he moves FAST! Chelski's killng him
Re: Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? by kitaun(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2006
I heard he took some courses in Carpentry and Furniture making at Man City and he chose to do his Industrial attachment at Chelski, hence the bench-warming, maybe he would go for the degree proper at West ham, lol
Re: Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? by bolaoni(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2006
if ham plays 100 matches after he joins them, am sure he will play in all of them
Re: Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? by kitaun(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2006
I doubt that putting into consideration how loaded the team is with d ilk of reo-coker, zamora, konchesky, harewood, sheringham, tevez, but you can be sure he would have a lot of playing time
Re: Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? by bolaoni(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2006
SWP is an English int. abi na ex? any wher he goes from here, I believ he'll play. look at Tiago
Re: Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? by amodu(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2006
He will played at any club but i really dislike his pattern of play
Re: Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? by sil(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2006
He is a nice player but Chelsea do not wants make use of him.
Re: Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? by IBEXY(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2006
It will be the best decision of his career.
At least he gets to play more football
Big money clubs like chelsea can sometimes kill careers.
Re: Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? by nosa101(f): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2006
He was not good enough for Chelsea, always fluffed the little chances he got. Joe Cole was under used at some stage and he stepped his game up.
Re: Shaun Wright Philips For West Ham? by Christino(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2006
SWP goes to the highest bidder, from what I've seen so far, so if the wages are okay (that i'm sure of after this takeover), he'll move and he'll surely get a place. Mascherano was on the starting line up for some time (although that was prolly due to a "clause" in the agreement). SWP will settle down fine in west ham, i believe, but that's a great loss for Chelsea (money wise) cos they won't buy him for 21million (for where?)

(1) (Reply)

Drogba Best Season Can't Top Henry Still. / To All Juventinos In This Forum! / Manchester United Players 'targeted By Laser' In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.