Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! (3144 Views)

Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat / Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by NigeriaKitchen: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Three people were killed and six wounded in a shooting Wednesday night near a Tel Aviv bar and restaurant complex, a hospital said, with police terming it a “terrorist attack”.

“The death has just been determined of three persons,” said a statement from Ichilov hospital, near the complex across the street from Israel’s defence ministry and main army headquarters.

“We are talking here about a pretty serious terrorist incident,” Tel Aviv police chief Chico Edri told reporters.

“Two terrorists arrived at the complex and while firing and to our regret nine people were injured to different degrees.

"Of the two terrorists, one was arrested and the other wounded by gunfire,” he said.

“The weapons they were carrying have been seized… we do not know of another terrorist at large and so from our point of view people can return to their normal lives.”

There were no immediate details identifying the attackers or victims.

Violence since October last year has left 205 Palestinians and 28 Israelis dead, according to an AFP count.

Most of the Palestinians killed were carrying out knife, gun or car-ramming attacks, Israeli authorities say. Many have been young Palestinians, including teenagers.

Culled from: http://www.ngnblog.com/2016/06/breaking-news-terrorist-attack-in.html

Cc: Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by brunofarad(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Just saw that in CNN
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by OjukwuWarBird: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Which religion did that.?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Dawdy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Who told you they are terrorist? Israel that has been killing Palestinians and occupying their land is the real terrorist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by decatalyst(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Expect reprisal attacksssssssssss!

I trust Mossad

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by NwaNimo1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
To be expected - Afterall they stole a whole country (Palestine) and subjected the people to apartheid.

[Listen well to this legend - from 2:25]

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phPMSCcpb40[/img]
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by hynex79(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dawdy:
Who told you they are terrorist? Israel that has been killing Palestinians and occupying their land is the real terrorist.
Shut it mr man if you've gat nothing sensible to say

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dawdy:
SHARAPPPPPP
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmm okay. R.I.P to the deads
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
I sympathize with Gods own Nation .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Just watch how Nigerians will start fighting each other because of Israel and Palestine. Forgetting that we have our own issues

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Joel3(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Israel is very good with retaliation. just like edo people. we don't take nonsense. though we don't always start the war.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by mike404(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
RELIGION OF PISS
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by mike404(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
NA THIS KIND NEWS CARINMOM AKA WHITE WIDOW DEY LIKE angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by mbhs139(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
See idiots... terrorist attack in far away Israel is a breaking news, and Keshi's death at your own backyard here isn't a breaking news. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Nature8(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by ridwanayo(m): 2:34am On Jun 09, 2016
I trust the people from Gods promise land to revenge,you can't defeat israel
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 09, 2016
Dawdy:

Think before you talk. You people of dark religion should wake up. Israel will finish your brothers if they are not careful.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Metallurgist: 4:46am On Jun 09, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
the last time a check xtainty still exist In Palestine, in fact the Jews do occasionally desecrated baithlaham
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by yetunsbay(m): 4:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Avalon316:

Think before you talk. You people of dark religion should wake up. Israel will finish your brothers if they are not careful.
guy. Cn u pls argue based on his ascertn rather than personality
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by OAUTemitayo: 5:03am On Jun 09, 2016
You don't sow thorns and reap tomatoes. You stole their land and subject them to apartheid on their own land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Dawdy(m): 5:32am On Jun 09, 2016
Israel, the real terrorist is abusing Palestinians children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by dayo23(f): 6:07am On Jun 09, 2016
I pity palestinians, Isreal retaliation will be damn bloody!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by proeast(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Will there ever be peace in the middle east? Isreal has done almost everything humanly possible to make sure that terrorists are nipped in the bud but attacks still happen.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by VocalWalls: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Really Bad. The terrorists even took a car bomb to the Israeli embassy in central London.

Thank God the police saw it on Time and used a controlled detonation measure to Take care of it.

Israel can be deadly tho, but with two planned attacks like this, when the shelling starts, I'll only be reading tweets.

America values it's citizens, but Israel, you wouldn't even dare!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2016
I am only happy that “The God's Chosen People” racial propaganda that has been used to perpetrate unimaginable horrors by Israel is no longer working.

I believe, just like Idi-Amin said, Adolf Hitler did not kill enough jews.(ValerianSteel, No Offense Pls grin cheesy grin).

1 last thing, remember the goal of Amerika is destabilize the entire globe, so believe this news at your own peril.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2016
Zohahariel I'll report you to the Mods for a ban.This is the second time you've openly advocated genocide of Jews here on this forum.

You are very uncouth and I see how backward your brain is.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Dawdy:
Who told you the lands under Israeli occupation belong to Palestine.Just cause they lay claim to it doesn't mean they have a right to it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Zohahariel I'll report you to the Mods for a ban.This is the second time you've openly advocated genocide of Jews here on this forum.

First of all, stop messing up a brother's name. It's Zo-ha-ra-riel & not Zohahariel.

2ndly, I do not advocate genocide against the jews, I was merely quoting Idi-Amin Dada & Adolf Hitler. Afterall, the jews are God's chosen people, while a goy like me & my people are Satan's chosen people. And if we do not, according to your Talmud, embrace the teachings of the Talmud, we will burn in hell forever. grin

If a jewish god can advocate for genocide against the cannanites, why can't my own god do the same to the jews ?
Ofcourse, it is not fair when a goy advocates for genocide against the jews, but it is fairer when Israel advocates the obliteration of all the Palestinians including women, children & animals.

BTW; have you seen a movie titled - “Rise of The Planet of The Apes Goyims? ” grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by carinmom(f): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2016
mike404:
NA THIS KIND NEWS CARINMOM AKA WHITE WIDOW DEY LIKE angry

And the irony of this is that the Israelis that you love so much despise your god and his mom with passion and the Palestinians that you hate have xtians among them who are suffering together with the Muslims.

Most of you that support the atrocities of Israel against innocent Palestinians are fools and should get your brains checked.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

First of all, stop messing up a brother's name. It's Zo-ha-ra-riel & not Zohahariel.

2ndly, I do not advocate genocide against the jews, I was merely quoting Idi-Amin Dada & Adolf Hitler. Afterall, the jews are God's chosen people, while a goy like me & my people are Satan's chosen people. And if we do not, according to your Talmud, embrace the teachings of the Talmud, we will burn in hell forever. grin

If a jewish god can advocate for genocide against the cannanites, why can't my own god do the same to the jews ?
Ofcourse, it is not fair when a goy advocates for genocide against the jews, but it is fairer when Israel advocates the obliteration of all the Palestinians including women, children & animals.

BTW; have you seen a movie titled - “Rise of The Planet of The Apes Goyims? ” grin cheesy grin
I just like trolling you with Zohahariel.Btw its Zohar Ariel-Zoharariel not Zo-ha-ra-riel.

The other day you reveled in Nazi extermination of Jews in the Aushwitz gas chambers,how is this not racist of you.You are clearly anti-semite.Your post here confirms it.You are starting to get on my nerves and I find your comments about Jews very despicable and unacceptable.But I'll leave you to it cause clearly you don't have a good conscience.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
ValerianSteel:

I am surprised at our friend for advocating genocide against people. Who on earth supports Hitler?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Democrats Apologize To Trump Over Russiagate? / Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya / Two Indian Girls Arrested Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.