Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State (17735 Views)

220,000 PVCs Still Lying Waste In Anambra - REC / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Jirate(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor
The approach to the APC governorship primaries has become a harvest of sorts for accredited delegates of the party. A majority of the delegates Vanguard learned are simply smiling to the bank on a weekly basis as they milk the major aspirants. Not all the aspirants are complaining, though.

One of the leading aspirants who had been an official of the branches of the Federal Government reportedly conceived the weekly handout of N5,000 per delegate to woo delegates to himself a few weeks ago. His effort has since been adopted by another delegate who is said to have the support of a big man in the outgoing state administration. That aspirant was said to have simply upped the game by increasing the weekly handout to N10,000 per delegate.

“It is what we have to do to keep our delegates,” a source close to the N10,000 paying aspirant said. However, before the delegates are paid, they are made to show their PVC cards which in the eyes of some have now become cash producing ATM cards.

At a meeting with APC delegates from Edo North last Sunday, a very senior political office holder from Edo North who has been alleged to be sponsoring the Godwin Obaseki campaign was said to have urged the delegates not to shy away from collecting the N5,000 being doled out by the rival aspirant. He, however, told them to return to the Obaseki campaign which he said would give them more.

The prominent Edo politician, however, charged them not to mortgage the state to those who he said were not prepared for governance.

At the same function in the residence of Rep. Philip Shuaibu, Governor Adams Oshiomhole was quoted to have urged the delegates to appreciate the sacrifice made by the state commissioner for works, Mr. Osarodion Ogie, who is Obaseki’s campaign manager. Oshiomhole urged the delegates drawn from the three Etsako local government areas to laud Ogie, who he said sacrificed his governorship aspiration in consideration of Obaseki following pleas by him, Oshiomhole.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/harvest-time-apc-delegates-turn-pvcs-atm-cards/

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Jirate(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
It is what we have to do to keep our delegates,” a source close to the N10,000 paying aspirant said.

I thought they Said they were fighting Corruption, What Do We Call This?..... Allawee cool

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Splinz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
When some people shamelessly called others corrupt, I simply SMH at such level of hypocrisy.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by truthspeaks: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tot those Apc are saints ably led by Saint Oshiomole. Anti-corruption indeed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by keyremotes(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
APC? A BUNCH OF LIERS

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by romme2u: 2:29am On Jun 09, 2016
i can see that this is going places..........................
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by ayemerbarth: 2:34am On Jun 09, 2016
Itss allowed
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Pavarottii(m): 2:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Where are d corruption crushers. Av dey gone to sleep here.
All lest I 4got even their so called acclaimed Pastor Osinbanjo as said, once u r in APC, u r a saint.

Party of thief's. APC.

15 Likes

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by chriskosherbal(m): 3:25am On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmmm the Nigerian politics.
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Wonderboy1(m): 3:35am On Jun 09, 2016
APC.....why?? cry

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by DaBullIT(m): 5:03am On Jun 09, 2016
motivation

it's as simple as that , but you don't need to see things the way i do
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by greatiyk4u(m): 5:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Splinz:
When some people shamelessly called others corrupt, I simply SMH at such level of hypocrisy.

What is corruption in giving out your personal hard earned money or did the report say the cash is from Edo state coffers?.........................just get it, Buhari as a person not APC is fighting corruption!

To those quoting me, so all the rice, rapper and other gifts shared during campaign all over the world is corruption? Politicians use incentives in different forms all over the world to seek 4 votes...............in my opinion, it is their choice they will end up voting since it wasn't given on gun point

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:58am On Jun 09, 2016
ONE NIGERIA 2016 and Beyond.....

Keeping the British Creation going live and shaking nyash at (African) naming ceremonies with N.igga Area passport

2 Likes

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by koladebrainiac(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2016
Fake news
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Project400: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Franchise21(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Lol. That's a nice change. the change we all yearned n talked abt
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by mrhansome12(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2016
Eating away their future
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by sexstoriexpost(f): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2016
I've not collected my PVC in Edo state, is there a way I can collect it befor the elections
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by pussyscrubber: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2016
i prefer Iara wet pot than 5k
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by sherif4owo(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Politicians are politicians

Politics is the game...

Anything they do, at least they they should not be doing it with the tax payers contribution/remittance in govt's pocket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Princelegacylemoha(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Funny Country

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Young03(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2016
this is why they said that 40900 PVCs are yet to be collected
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by stanech: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2016
greatiyk4u:

What is corruption in giving out your personal hard earned money or did the report say the cash is from Edo state coffers?.........................just get it, Buhari as a person not APC is fighting corruption!

Lol actually even if APC raped your sister you will still support them.

If this isn't corruption then what is?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by DIKEnaWAR: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2016
I hope the DSS, EFCC and Fulani herdsmen (the third estate of the security realm) are listening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Exponental(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Na so.... politics of money by money for money
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by SmileXtraone: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2016
If you reside in Benin City, this is the best time to get on the SMILE 4G LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by DIKEnaWAR: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2016
greatiyk4u:

You don't even know what is corruption. Yet people like you make the loudest noise in an argument.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Starships4u(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2016
15k a week allowe wen some people re saying increase our 18k per month salary
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by milky3(f): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2016
nkan bé
Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by Tittos: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2016
greatiyk4u:

So bribery isnt corruption?

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheriff & Kashamu Dance As They Host PDP Meeting In Ogun (Photos) / National Assembly Members Notorious For Bribe Seeking- Jega / Onnoghen Accuses FG Of Tampering With His Assets Declaration Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.