Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Daughter Kills Mother: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Kills Mother: (4185 Views)

Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 / Nigerian Vampire Kills Mother / Nigerian Girl Kills Mother With Sledge Hammer &acid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Kills Mother: by eplanner: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2009
Olubukola Adefisayo claims that she had endured a life of torture by her mother.

Photo and story by Patience Ogbo

"I am the murderer, I am not the suspect, I will tell you the truth, I killed my mum because she is a witch," said 26-year-old Olubukola Adefisayo, who is in police custody for allegedly killing her 62 year-old mother, Adedoyin Adeife.

The suspect was arrested by the Aguda Divisional Headquarters Area C Surulere on August 21, after report reached the police that she had killed her mother at their Number 2/4 Bola Bumi crescent, Aguda, Surulere.

The suspect is a graduate of Accountancy from the Oklahoma University in the United States of America. She confessed to being a cocaine addict from the age of 9 and was sexually abused by her uncle at the age of 3.

"I have two children age 3 and 2, but I gave them up for adoption. When I came to Nigeria, I started working for my mum as an estate agent. But she will not pay me well. I got angry because she is very rich. I see her writing cheques in million to her sister, but anytime I asked her for money she will not give me.

"I am sane and I am the murderer, I killed my mum after I discovered that she is a witch and had been sleeping with our 12 year old house help, Segun," Miss Adefisayo said.

She said she was jailed in the US for attempted murder. "I was living in the US and one of my neighbours had an issue with me over the laundry machine. After that issue, I went to jail and I decided to come back to Nigeria."

Miss Adefisayo indicted her mother for her drug addiction. "My mum introduced me to cocaine at the age of 9 and since then I have been an addict. After taking my cracked cocaine one day, I had a flash back on how my uncle raped me when I was 3 years old. I began to cry and I asked our house help, Segun, if anybody had touched him in a way he does not like. Segun told me that my mum did and my mum had also given him cocaine.

"I said why should mum have sex with Segun and it got me mad, we used to be poor and suddenly, we became rich because my mum used Bunmi, my sister for money rituals."

The suspect said she used a sledged hammer to kill her mother. "Segun told me that my mum also initiated him into witchcraft. I got really angry. I used white clothes to cover the entire mirror in our house; I lit seven candles and waited for 9.45pm which is spiritual time. When my mum came in that night, I asked her if she was a witch, but she was reluctant. I threatened to kill her with the hammer and then she said yes she is a witch and she killed my sister.

"My mum tried to collect the hammer from me and we started fighting. I overpowered her and hit her with the hammer on the head, she just slumped and died," she said.

When the suspect saw that her mother had died, she said she told the house help to pour acid on the body.

Police spokesperson, Frank Mba confirmed the incident.
Mr. Mba said: "After committing the crime on August 19, the suspect took the house help and they went to lodge in a hotel. She put a call to her sister in the US telling her that she had killed their mother.

"The case was reported to the police two days later and they went to their house and saw the lifeless body of the victim.

"From her confession, it is a combination of many factors. She need a psychiatrist and we need to decide if she committed the crime in her lucid period or as a result of the drugs she has been taking.

"Meanwhile, the case is been handled by the homicide department in Panti."

Incredible!!!

Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by GBASKY: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
I CANNOT IMAGINE THE SCENE, AM DEPRESSED

WHAT A LIFE
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by posakosa(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2009
such a sad story, 

was voodoo involved or was she just mentally deranged >?  undecided undecided

why didn't they take her for deliverance or allow her to see a psychiatrist or pastor??
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by AloyEmeka6: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2009
She is on drugs period. It must be her boyfriend in America who introduced him to drugs and now her mother paid dearly with her life. Its a pity.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2009
odd.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by posakosa(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

She is on drugs period. It must be her boyfriend in America who introduced him to drugs and now her mother paid dearly with her life. Its a pity.

I heard her BF was her rapist.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by AloyEmeka6: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2009
May be. We don't have women who use drugs in Nigeria. That behaviour is imported from America and Europe.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by posakosa(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2009
hahaha, not nice!

would you base such cruel decisions solely on drugs, I think its a complielation of much more. mental derangedness, voodoo ? madness ?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by AloyEmeka6: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2009
Drugs impairs your ability to reason like a normal human being. Nairanders like Negronations, Ikeymann, Sgeezy88, Akigbemaru and Afukwu must be on that pie. There is nothing like juju or voodoo madness contrary to what they make you believe. That lady got mad through drugs.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by posakosa(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Drugs impairs your ability to reason like a normal human being. Nairanders like Negronations, Ikeymann, Sgeezy88, Akigbemaru and Afukwu must be on that pie. There is nothing like juju or voodoo madness contrary to what they make you believe. That lady got mad through drugs.

There are some drug addicts out there who have NOT killed someone with a sledge hammer,  I think that there is much more to the story. I hear the babe went to Bells Secondary and was an Accountant from Oklohoma,  Her attempted murder record in the US made it impossible for her to get a job.

She lost her only sister to sickle cell.

She went to church and was raped by someone who she also mothered two babies for,  both of whom she gave away for adoption,  urm,,   her life was spiraling down beyond control and DRUGS IMO cannot be the only variable, 

She probably blamed her mother for her failures, a therapist, a very good friend, or a pastor may have helped her through,  or a nice visit to a psychiatrist, 

Drugs alone is not the only factor to blame for her cruel and insidious actions.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2009
this is what we call MADNESS!
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by kshow1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hhhhmmm short of words.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by AloyEmeka6: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

There are some drug addicts out there who have NOT killed someone with a sledge hammer,  I think that there is much more to the story. I hear the babe went to Bells Secondary and was an Accountant from Oklohoma,  Her attempted murder record in the US made it impossible for her to get a job.

She lost her only sister to sickle cell.

She went to church and was raped by someone who she also mothered two babies for,  both of whom she gave away for adoption,  urm,,   her life was spiraling down beyond control and DRUGS IMO cannot be the only variable, 

She probably blamed her mother for her failures, a therapist, a very good friend, or a pastor may have helped her through,  or a nice visit to a psychiatrist, 

Drugs alone is not the only factor to blame for her cruel and insidious actions.

Drugs works in different ways just like madness works in a variety of ways. It may make you hyperactive or lethargic depending on your tolerance and reaction level. Some mad people specialize in walking around naked, some keep to themselves and talk non stop, some chase people around trying to bite them and some can actually kill.  Whatever triggered her own must be connected to her mother in some way. I think its an aggregation of mental abuse coupled with drugs that made her do this. Mere looking at her picture should tell you she is not normal. May be, her mom was hiding her in her mansion for what people will say instead of looking for a way to help her medically. Yes, drugs can make you kill someone or kill your own self.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by mamagee6(f): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2009
What a demented young fool!!!! angry
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by TOYOSI20(f): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2009
Horrible story!!, . . . .but still doesnt quite add up tho!! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by posakosa(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Horrible story!!, . . . .but still doesnt quite add up tho!! lipsrsealed undecided

what doesn't add up about it ?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by sjeezy8: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Stupid fellow im sure you were sitting at the computer with a crack pipe in your mouth, while you were typing that rubbish.

@post
The babe was sick and that pic is not a good one, she looks way hotter than that lol. Juju is not real it was the drugs she was on. But some of the things can be true
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by spikedcylinder: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2009
She cannot be normal. Unfortunately, her mother paid dearly for the mental imbalance of the young lady.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother: by bgees(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2009
drugs, they destroy!

'' smoked weed then read the bible''

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Behind 178 Criminal Offences In The UK / Young Man Caught Having Sex With A Donkey (see Photos) / Man, 23, Tricks Girl, 14, Into Sex After handling Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.