Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,907 members, 7,841,425 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him (52691 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by oodua1stson: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
rosy4u:

I'm talking about the only living God. The God that

created YOU nd I. I ain't convincing u to believe in

that God nor criticizing u buh i just want u to know

that HEAVEN is reaL so is HELL , so make ur

decision Wisely bro.. .. Before it's too late smiley
hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahah its 2016 sister. Even those who brought this religion to you no longer take all these Disney lies of heaven and hell serious because they know it's all lies.

There's no heaven or hell anywhere. Don't be deceived.

We are in this life to be of service to each other not some god who we were into believing is watching us while getting a Mouth Gig

It's all lies. Live your life
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by TrajansKong: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Esseite:

What ancestor? Monkey family?

And why are monkey not the 2nd most intelligent of all animals? If we are said to belong to same family?

Why do you have the pig and the crow much more intelligent than the monkey?

Well you are seeing it from the science point of view, its not neccessarily that way

The bolded is exactly why religion will always have a death-grip on our imaginations. Soon someone will be along to defend this uninformed and inane nonsense.

We are the world's clown...
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by oodua1stson: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Charlesdock:
May you see the way just how I saw mine. Icor. 1:18 FOR THE PREACHING OF THE CROSS IS FOOLISHNESS TO THEM THAT PERISH, BUT UNTO US WHICH ARE SAVED IT IS THE POWER OF GOD.
and what does your Bible quote prove? Religion just like every business is about routing your products as the best.

You think im actually surprised the Bible will call those who do not believe in it fools? No

Adidas will think you're a fool for wearing Nike

Glo will think you're a fool for using mtn

Muslims will think you're a fool for not following Mohammed just as Christians will think Muslims and atheists are fooling for not following their Jesus

It's all business concept, nothing convincing about the part you quoted in your man made business driven book

2 Likes

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by omoluka: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
knowyaself3:
What beats me is what keeps most christians from doing some open-minded research in this modern age and seeing the lies and contradictions in their so called holy bible. Well, whatever rocks their boat. The bible is just a jewish tool for mind slavery/control and jewish supremacy over all other races. I have never seen a nation as gullible as Nigerians, especially our women. If you guys continue to wait for the second coming of the lie, jesus, you all will wait till eternity.
There's no reality outside of this nature. There's no God in the sky that existed before nature and who single handedly created all things. There's only an endless sea of pure consciousness - destructive and creative energy from where all things come from(this is mother nature). It doesnt reason or george anyone, but it's actively creating and renewing itself according to some natural laws and blue print it has set for itself. Set youself against these laws and you get cursed; align yourself with them and you are blessed.
Mother nature is the source of the so called supernatural. Anyone one can learn how to tap into these creative and destructive energy and use them to improve their lives.
Dear christians, the jews have scammed you - they mixed lies with some truths (in the area of morality and ethics) so that if you believe the truths, they will have you also believe the lies. And they are also experts in propanganda. The jews themselves know the truth about their religious programs (esp christianity and islam), it is just for jewish world domination.
My advice to all christians and muslims: practice ethics and morality as much as you can and according to your conscience, but cherish, love, and develop yourself more than anything else - the only real sin is stupidity.
Good
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by oodua1stson: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
words. Only for those with sense. Why this religious apologist can't see pass the smoke screen still baffles me.
I don't blame them

People don't like it when their illusions get busted. It's like advising someone against a bad relationship. He/she will go home and still do what he/she wants to do not minding your advise(illusion and delusion).

Yorubas say eja gbigbe o se kako(meaning you can't bend a dried fish). These people have been fed this lies since they were born. You think it's easy to see past the lies and delusions?

If you lived your whole life with someone alone and he keeps telling you color red is actually blue how would you be convinced you have been lied to your whole life that the person is wrong?

Don't give up, brother. Keep preaching. One day the brick wall of delusion in their mjnds and heads will be broken and the REAL TRUTH will make its way in

1 Like

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Macelliot(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
here how dumb u sound. U are seeing up dere the body of Pharoah who died thousands of years ago even before the coming of Jesus. But there is no single thread of evidence that Jesus who died just two thousand years ago can be found.
You're a confirmed dumbie!

Was Yeshua(Jesus) buried?

Where you told that Jesus' body was mummified?

Every Egpytian pharoah corspe were mummified.

Common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Kamozee(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
I find it amusing how Christians reign insults and threats when they are asked questions that they can't provide answers to. These same Israelites we call children of god have a population where 65% are either non religious or atheists. Why do we fiercely defend a religion whose origin we don't fully know and whose only evidence is a hand written bible we claim to be the true word of god? This same bible that has been editted many many times over the years that we dont even know what is true about its contents. This same Bible supports slavery (exodus 21:21, Ephesians 6:5), encourages rape ( Deuteronomy 22: 28-29) and so on... . Christians claim to serve the one true god but have uncountable denominations.. (Catholics, protestants, apostolics, Anglicans, Jehovah withness etc ), of which each of these different denominations have altered beliefs. But hey, I shouldn't dare to ask questions because the same god that said Adam and eve shouldn't eat from the fruit of knowledge or else they will die still said, in the same bible, that my people perish for lack of knowledge. Na wa.!

1 Like

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Akshow: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Macelliot:

You're a confirmed dumbie!

Was Yeshua(Jesus) buried?

Where you told that Jesus' body was mummified?

Every Egpytian pharoah corspe were mummified.

OK so educate me gullible follower. Has the tomb he rose from being discovered? Are there any archaeological evidence to back his existence or we just have to believe he existed cos d Bible ble said so?
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by mario2k(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
These are the type Jesus cried out on d cross saying father forgive them for they no not what they re doing.Jesus is full of compassion and mercy ask for his mercy now and he will forgive u and never u say nor think of such again.

1 Like

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by kingkator1: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
I wonder why this person is looking for the living among the dead. JESUS is alive, so why would you want to see the dead body of some one that is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Macelliot(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
OK so educate me gullible follower. Has the tomb he rose from being discovered? Are there any archaeological evidence to back his existence or we just have to believe he existed cos d Bible ble said so?
Archaeological?
The tomb he was laid still exists..
He is Alive.
You don't have to see billions of corpse to believe that people who have died since the beginning of mankind ever existed..

1 Like

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
oodua1stson:
that awkward moment you drip dead today and your evil god throwd you in hell eternally for insulting me grin
Aren't such a herculean task to use ur grey matter, jst dis once. cheesy

You started the insults first, and u're pathetic right now.
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Macelliot(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
tennyson10:
There is sense in what he said.....where are the bodies of Abraham,Jacob,and every other great men listed in the bible? If you want to convince that man,do that by answering his questions..and not by condemning him.
Where is the body of your great-great-grand-father?

2 Likes

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by EternalBeing: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Only a self-deceiving person denies that witches and wizards exist, I know they do; therefore satan exist. I've seen demons physically before. I've know a lot of possessed people that demon spoke from inside them, the demons were commanded to come out in JESUS Name and they did. I've seen a witch-craft bird that is almost the size of human. Definitely, if the destructive satan exist, a higher Power that would finally put him to check permanently must exist and HE does protect his own people. Known as The Almighty YAHWEH whose son, JESUS Christ, was sent to show humanity that Life is all about truly loving ur neighbor as urself. -+. If you are a witch or wizard being controlled by a demon to be deceiving people here, you are lucky because you know you are a deceiver and hell awaits you. Those I really pity are those senseless gullible people that swallow your lies hook, line and sinker; for they would lose the protection of their creator and could easily be killed any time by you blood suckers. [b]My submission to all confused folks here is: Even without full knowledge of GOD/JESUS, since as a genuine Christian you can become educated, wealthy and achieve everything that these atheist and satanists are selling their souls to achieve, stay in JESUS! So, that after death, if you discover that Heaven and Hell doesn't exit, good for you, your morality must have helped u to be a focused brilliant student, becoming a Great Achiever like Ben Carlson impacting lives for good later in Life, unlike the lecturers that distribute HIVs to their female students. And if you die and discover that Hell exist, Better for you as you stroll into Heaven, eternally enjoying and living forever in the sorrow-free Heaven! Either way you have nothing to lose but Everything to gain; the only true win-win. But if you refuse JESUS on Earth, catch HIV from the sexual freedom they promise you, ur life will already be Hell on Earth. And when you die, only to discover that Heaven and Hell exit!!! Had I know would be too late for you.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Did he call anybodys name boko?...give your self brain
salam1:
calling other people slowpoke really shows how Christianity is peaceful.
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Akshow: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Macelliot:

Archaeological?
The tomb he was laid still exists..
He is Alive.
You don't have to see billions of corpse to believe that people who have died since the beginning of mankind ever existed..
I don't need to see the corpse of the millions that have died since the beginning of mankind cos their death doesn't affect me. Jesus death however, affects me cos apparently he is son of God, sent by God, to redeem me, den killed by the same God for my sins and whom I have to surrender to in order not to go to hell. The idea that God will resort to threat and coercion to make me a being he created worship him is simply absurd. The idea of someone killing his beloved son for sinners too sounds ludicrous.

1 Like

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Macelliot(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
I don't need to see the corpse of the millions that have died since the beginning of mankind cos their death doesn't affect me. Jesus death however, affects me cos apparently he is son of God, sent by God, to redeem me, den killed by the same God for my sins and whom I have to surrender to in order not to go to hell. The idea that God will resort to threat and coercion to make me a being he created worship him is simply absurd. The idea of someone killing his beloved son for sinners too sounds ludicrous.
I stopped arguing with Atheist since 2014..

1 Like

Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by oodua1stson: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
herbie27:
Aren't such a herculean task to use ur grey matter, jst dis once. cheesy

You started the insults first, and u're pathetic right now.
kikikikikikiikikiki

The difference is that I'm not bound by religious morals and I have no God waiting to throw me in hell

Can you say the same?
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by salam1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
videomaid:
Did he call anybodys name boko?...give your self brain
is DAT wat Christianity teaches u, to call som1 boko?
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by salam1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nicepoker:
ass lifting worshiper.
yea I lyk it DAT way. go and keep embracing ur fake miracle religion leave mi to mine
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by salam1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
zinny377:

someone is feeling guilty lol! n if I read wel, I never saw any specifically mentioned religion in DAT comment.
no need even a dumb person no wat u r referring to. learn to b straight forward sheun will pardon u for dat
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by salam1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
kaylivin:
oga learn from go example ,, that religion needs to learn how to behave like civilised humans
so who is more civilise here d person calling other worshipers slowpoke or f person correcting him
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
oodua1stson:
kikikikikikiikikiki

The difference is that I'm not bound by religious morals and I have no God waiting to throw me in hell

Can you say the same?
Death is inevitable, so wait until u're dead den u will knw if u're answerable to any God or gods. grin
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by salam1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
hackban:
the guy says he knows a religion...... the right thing an unbiased mind will ask is 'which religion is that?'
but you can't because you seem to also agree with him.
religion of pissed
another tru religion worshiper calling other peoples religion pissed hmm I pity ur brain
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Xeeman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
VERY WONDERFUL....
So the atheist agrees with the death of pharaoh that was clearly mentioned in both Bible and Qur'an. yet he's asking about the whereabouts of the graves of prophets.Abeg help me ask him the whereabout of the grave of the father of his grand father'father otherwise we'll assume he's a son of beach.
Meanwhile those trying to associate d guy with Islam are mere fools and jobless nairalanders.
I'm a .Muslim and I believed with Jesus (peace be upon him) because this is one of the pillars of faith in Islam.
What diffentiate the two faith was that Muslims believes that Jesus peace be upon him was a prophet like moses, David, Abraham, Joseph Adam (peace be upon them) while according to Christians he is a lord ( I personally can't differentiate between God and lord, I need a guide in that aspect in a respectful manner)
The other different is that Christians does not believed the prophethood of Muhammad peace be upon him.
Just saying my mind though I have been off for a while due to foolishness of some nairalanders.
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Xeeman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
VERY WONDERFUL....(I'm a Muslim)
So the atheist agrees with the death of pharaoh that was clearly mentioned in both Bible and Qur'an. yet he's asking about the whereabouts of the graves of prophets.Abeg help me ask him the whereabout of the grave of the father of his grand father'father otherwise we'll assume he's a son of beach.
Meanwhile those trying to associate d guy with Islam are mere fools and jobless nairalanders.
I'm a .Muslim and I believed with Jesus (peace be upon him) because this is one of the pillars of faith in Islam.
What diffentiate the two faith was that Muslims believes that Jesus peace be upon him was a prophet like moses, David, Abraham, Joseph Adam (peace be upon them) while according to Christians he is a lord ( I personally can't differentiate between God and lord, I need a guide in that aspect in a respectful manner)
The other different is that Christians does not believed the prophethood of Muhammad peace be upon him.
Just saying my mind though I have been off for a while due to foolishness of some nairalanders.
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Nicepoker(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
salam1:
yea I lyk it DAT way. go and keep embracing ur fake miracle religion leave mi to mine
leave mine alone. Ass lifter
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by coolplanet: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
oodua1stsost=46421980:
your folly is, while defending your fake god you insulted me

Did you know if you die right now your fake, evil and non existing god will throw you in hell forever and ever for insulting me while defending me?

You see the moronity of what you worship now?

grin grin

Point of correction, I.dont serve a mini god but Almighty God.my prayer for you is that you shall eventually see the light before it gets too late.may God use you as His vessel.shalom
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Akshow: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Macelliot:

I stopped arguing with Atheist since 2014..
that's prolly cos they silence u with logical argument beyond ur dogmatic beliefs
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by oodua1stson: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
herbie27:
Death is inevitable, so wait until u're dead den u will knw if u're answerable to any God or gods. grin
sweetheart, if truly there is heaven and hell im 100% certain you and I will end up in hell grin grin grin grin

Lucky for me, there's no hell any where
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by oodua1stson: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
coolplanet:

Point of correction, I.dont serve a mini god but Almighty God.my prayer for you is that you shall eventually see the light before it gets too late.may God use you as His vessel.shalom
enjoy your bliss then
Re: Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Honey!, u can't be 100% sure of anything bt 99.9%, now i'm nt going anywhere wit u cos we didn't come to dis world together.
oodua1stson:
sweetheart, if truly there is heaven and hell im 100% certain you and I will end up in hell grin grin grin grin

Lucky for me, there's no hell any where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story / Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.