Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Get Android APP Development Course Videos For Free !! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Android APP Development Course Videos For Free !! (387 Views)

See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update / Top 11 SmartPhones That'll Get Android Oreo 8.0 Before The End Of The Year / Infinix Hot 2 (android One) May Get Android Nougat Update Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Android APP Development Course Videos For Free !! by femdevcon(f): 5:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Android App Development is one of sexy job 21st century.
Its a very lucrative business if you know your way and got connection.
Acquiring best knowledge on android app development is pretty very expensive, in some cases paying to get the knowledge doesn't worth it at all. Its important to let you know that Android app development is still at the infant stage in Nigeria, this article is huge plus for anyone willing to learn AAD as well as penetrate The Nigerian Market in other to make cash from it.
Today I will be giving out free Videos Tutorials on how to learn AAD with the App you Needed for Free!!!
You me heard yea for Free!! You can't get it elsewhere other than here.
This Video tutorial is worth N35,000 but Its here for you to Download For free.
Enough of this Talking and Let's Roll!!!
Visit the source URL to get the videos for Free
Source: http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/03/get-android-app-development-course.html?m=1

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lg G2-ls980 / Samsung Galaxy S6 Active And S6 Edge Now Getting Marshmallow Update / Recommend A Phone For Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.