Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village (4921 Views)

I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / See The Fake Iphone This Ghanian Guy Bought By Mistake [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by Kingy10: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
The guy bought iPhone 7 before it was launched....Thank God it has iPhone home key.... wetin remain more than to dey use the phone catch naija babes
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by pheyhi(f): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Never judge till you have experienced such
Those above me, ehhhhnnn the next person fit be you

1 Like

Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by ddjay: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
A guy who bought an "iPhone" from Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos was shocked to discover that he actually bought a Nokia phone with antenna.

Lolz!! iPhone with antenna and nokia battery? This ridiculous.

But the question now which only he can answer is 'why didn't the guy check and access the phone before payment'?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/photos-guy-buys-iphone-at-ikeja.html

lalasticlala
hey, CHINEKE NA KPOGI
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by source10able: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oh you haven't heard? That's the Pineapple iPhone. grin
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is the guy that would enjoy this season more. He sound just proceed to buy a powerful power bank. No problems watching Copa America and Euros.

I'm jealous oo
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by Antina(f): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
A guy who bought an "iPhone" from Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos was shocked to discover that he actually bought a Nokia phone with antenna.

Lolz!! iPhone with antenna and nokia battery? This ridiculous.

But the question now which only he can answer is 'why didn't the guy check and access the phone before payment'?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/photos-guy-buys-iphone-at-ikeja.html

lalasticlala
Dem show am "LAGOS" eko wen jele.
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Serious matter, lol.
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by Penaldo: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
demsid:
Chinko iPhone. It's shdnt b more than 6k. D guy know wetin e go buy make e no Bobo you. Tecno c8 for sale, interested call me on 08087219596. 28k only
Why do you want to sell?
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by saxby(f): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
And so what happend to him
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by AmazingSolutnz(m): 2:52am On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin...I no fit laf finish...! iPhone, with antenna, and with nokia battery sef...!
Abeg, must everyone use iPhone?
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by BLWeb: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2016
To be smart and intelligent requires practice.
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2016
ritababe:
Why didnt he check the phone after payment?
kettle callin pot black!

u u'll check it out after payment?
makes u no different 4rm scammee
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by kajoula(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2016
This one na "whyphone" not iPhone grin
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by demsid(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Penaldo:
Why do you want to sell?
cos i need money and i av a second smaller phone that i can be using for d mean time. Its not faulty if that what u scared about. Just functioning like d new one will. I didnt upgrade it to marshmallow, i didn't root it.
Re: A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village by sasxy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
that is over hype iphone 7 which is just a limited edition...no photocopy nd carbon copy ......lols.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yesteryears Life Without Phones / How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day / Has Any One Celtel Operator Logo Changed To Zain Ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.