Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! (3913 Views)

Online Paypal Money Adder No Download Needed Generator New Free / Victor Lance - "So Much Love" And "Say Yes" Now Available / Victor Lance - Fake Less Prod Victor Lance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Hello good people, my name is victor lance and you are welcome to the VICTOR LANCE FREE BEAT FORUM.
A Little Info About me: Am a music producer/engineer and I live in Lagos. I enjoy free things a lot and I know you enjoy that too and that's why I created this forum.
My mission: I will be dropping free beats here once every three days. The beats will be a mixture of different genres(Afro beat, hip hop, dancehall, rnb, blues and even reggae).
So once you download any of the free beat, study the beat well before you record your vocals with it.
Lastly, for this forum to get lively and get to its peak, if you download a beat and like the beat please make sure you comment that's the only thing am going to ask from you guys.

If you wish to contact me, you can do so with this 08138046017 or onahwinifred@yahoo.co.uk
Below is a picture of me and my studio(just to prove that am not a ROBOT grin)

Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2016
To kick off the forum am dropping two beats today.

this one is a hip hop/trap beat rappers would flow very well with this (this beat has been taken).

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/99386
while this one is an afro beat. if you've listened to olamide's konkobility it has almost the same tempo and drum vibe. If you can sing well then this is for you.

1 Like

Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by Witwicky(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bro just downloaded your beat nice work mehn you tried
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Hello Good People,
Just as promised, today i will dropping two hot beats
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2016
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/100021
This one is for singers and rappers too. It has the current beat pattern which is trending in Nigeria now. Songs with little resemblance are ycee omo alahaji, yungsix for example and gbedu wey de burst brain(oluwa ni)

This one is for singers and rappers. Its a dancehall beat that needs the artiste to put in a lot of energy so as to be able to murder the beat.(this beat has been taken)

Make sure to download and leave a comment if you like the beat. Here is my contact (08138046017) incase you have special type of beat you would like me to make for you.

Remain Blessed. See You Again in the next three days.
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by Witwicky(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2016
Hmmm..#nairaland got talent nice work bro
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thanks
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
New beat dropping soon
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by Benteazaa(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2016
its young the wicked producer, nice work my guy
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Thanks
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by Icansing: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2016
skitkid2:
This one is for singers and rappers too. It has the current beat pattern which is trending in Nigeria now. Songs with little resemblance are ycee omo alahaji, yungsix for example and gbedu wey de burst brain(oluwa ni)

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/100023
This one is for singers and rappers. Its a dancehall beat that needs the artiste to put in a lot of energy so as to be able to murder the beat.

Make sure to download and leave a comment if you like the beat. Here is my contact (08138046017) incase you have special type of beat you would like me to make for you.

I will murder dz beat for u,
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Icansing:
I will murder dz beat for u,
Make sure you drop it on this thread/forum after you have murdered it(thanks for downloading and commenting)
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hello good people, have been busy working on my own song and special request from people that's why am yet to drop a new beat. Keep your fingers crossed am dropping my new song together with a new beat very soon.

For special request(beat) chat me up via 08126091384. Or Twitter @onahvictor4
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hello Good People, the anticipated single finally drops. Download, listen comment and share.
For more info chat me up via 08138046017. or follow me on twitter @onahvictor4
below is the download link.
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/102508

Remain Blessed.

Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2016
skitkid2:

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/100023
This one is for singers and rappers. Its a dancehall beat that needs the artiste to put in a lot of energy so as to be able to murder the beat.

You're a "bad" producer. Keep it up
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by mattsvibes: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2016
victor lance loving u my way i love that song that song dope
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
mattsvibes:
victor lance loving u my way i love that song that song dope
Thanks bro, listen to my second single dab for me you will like it too
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
You're a "bad" producer. Keep it up
Thanks I appreciate, if u need more dope beats like this for a very affordable amount contact me via 08138046017
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Hello Good people, its been a while since i dropped a new beat and today am dropping a hot beat(snippet).
This beat is for singers and rappers who are very skilled in beat murdering. Its also dancehall. Download the beat(snippet) if you like it and want it for your record, contact me via 081238046017 and lets talk. REMAIN BLESSED GOOD PEOPLE.
https://++++++++++++++++

The beat has been taken.
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Hello Good People, its been a while. Here is another snippet, am dropping this one today cause yesterday somebody bought the first snippet. The beat(snippet) is a mid tempo that will most likely be good for a love song. So if you have been searching for a good slow beat with african/naija pattern that will be good for a love song then this beat is certainly what you are looking for. Below is the link
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/105546

If you like the beat and would like to purchase it chat me up or call me on 08138046017. ITS VERY AFFORDABLEjavascript:void(0);

Have a NICE DAY. I might be dropping another free beat very soon.
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by paroh137(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
I swear I was just about to type that your beat is wack, till I listened to the second one. Hot stuff. Where's ur studio located? I'd really love to work with you. Plus the track is dope. Damn!
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Its located along apapa-oshodi expressway, call me/msg me on 08138046017 for more info. Thanks for listening and commenting on the beat/song.
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2016
paroh137:
I swear I was just about to type that your beat is wack, till I listened to the second one. Hot stuff. Where's ur studio located? I'd really love to work with you. Plus the track is dope. Damn!
Its located along apapa-oshodi expressway, call me/msg me on 08138046017 for more info. Thanks for listening and commenting on the beat/song.
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Hello Good People, this month prudent studio has decided to give back to the people by doing a one month promo. Normally to record a track with us will cost nothing less than 20k. But this month we will produce your track for you at 7k with beat and 10k without beat. So hurry now while the promo is on, tell your friends and family.
Prudent studio is located at zone 4 energy filling station, along oshodi-apapa expressway(Lagos).
For more info call or text 08138046017.

YOUR SONGS WILL BE PRODUCED BY YOUNG AND TALENTED PRODUCER VICTOR LANCE.
Hurry while you still can.
THANKS and STayBLessed
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello Good People, this month prudent studio has decided to give back to the people by doing a one month promo. Normally to record a track with us will cost nothing less than 20k. But this month we will produce your track for you at 7k with beat and 10k without beat. So hurry now while the promo is on, tell your friends and family.
Prudent studio is located at zone 4 energy filling station, along oshodi-apapa expressway(Lagos).
For more info call or text 08138046017.

YOUR SONGS WILL BE PRODUCED BY YOUNG AND TALENTED PRODUCER VICTOR LANCE.
Hurry while you still can.
THANKS and STayBLessed
Re: Victor Lance Free Beat Forum. NEW FREE BEAT AVAILABLE. GET IN HERE!!! by skitkid2(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
HELLO GOOD PEOPLE, ITS BEEN A WHILE, HAVE BEEN BUSY AND HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO WRITE. AM PLANING SOMETHING BIG SO KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED.

TODAY AM HERE TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT "BEATBOX TV AND JOE ORUKPE FILMS"

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR QUALITY MUSIC VIDEO AND PROMOTIONS AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE? "THEN THIS IS FOR YOU"
Below is a sample of their work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOtrzgBc3mg
they offer the best services at a very affordable price. "TEST AND SEE"

(1) (2) (Reply)

MAVINS And YBNL, Who Is More Corrupt? And Who Is Better? / Download Mr Young K Feat Morell - Tafiya (official Mp4 + Mp3) / Hiphop Awards Is A Paddy Paddy Awards Plz Dont Waste Ur Time And Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.