Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Travel Expects And Experienced Travelers, Your Contributions Is Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Expects And Experienced Travelers, Your Contributions Is Needed (420 Views)

SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded / 5 Mistakes First-time Travelers Make / Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Travel Expects And Experienced Travelers, Your Contributions Is Needed by Shigoboy(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Good morning brothers and sisters, i have a sister who lives in American, been there for about 10 years now, recently she came up with the idea of getting me there, initially she was thinking i could come in with a student visa for my Masters, but my result is not too good for that, so we thought of other ways which are applying for same student visa as an undergraduate or making arrangement for invite, i think that's a visiting visa, but they both have their disadvantages, in terms of applying as an undergraduate, we considered my age, i'm 30 already,which i read on here that its one of the factors VO considers during interview, and when i applied for a visit if i couldn't get it at that time i would have to wait for some period of time before i could re-apply as my name would have been in their system according to her (my sister), i'm a novice in this traveling stuff, please i need advises from experienced and expertise on this issue,please help a brother, never read without dropping a comment (reasonable comments) cheesy your contributions would be highly appreciated.

cc: justwise
Re: Travel Expects And Experienced Travelers, Your Contributions Is Needed by justwise(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2016
There are a lot of US visa threads here so you need to search for the appropriate one and post this there

(1)

But Just Because They Aren't Engaged / Please I Need Answers. Epp Me ASAP / New Gym @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.