Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Nairaland Moderators Blocking Spree - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Moderators Blocking Spree (413 Views)

Nairaland Moderators On Scale / Nairaland Moderators Pls Give Me A Good Reason Why You Banned Me / Nairaland Moderators: This Situation Is Quite Careless And Uncalled For By Desch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Moderators Blocking Spree by omitade01: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2016
Moderators on nairaland blocked me in the buisness and investment forum on the stand of promoting a questionable program

I ll like the moderators to know that all posts ougth to be reported before the the nairalander will be blocked, of course i so much understand the capacity at which ppl av been defrauding on the forum but i also beleivd that in every buisness is a risk.

Of what benefit is nairaland with no tangible information if the op does not share an idea doesnt mean others wont.

With the set down rules of the forum i believe there should be total compliance but also we must know that the best of information may come from the rubbles.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Blocking Spree by gidimasters(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2016
omitade01:
 Moderators on nairaland blocked me in the buisness and investment forum on the stand of promoting a questionable program

I ll like the moderators to know that all posts ougth to be reported before the the nairalander will be blocked, of course i so much understand the capacity at which ppl av been defrauding on the forum but i also beleivd that in every buisness is a risk.

Of what benefit is nairaland with no tangible information if the op does not share an idea doesnt mean others wont.

With the set down rules of the forum i believe there should be total compliance but also we must know that the best of information may come from the rubbles.
better delete this post else, u will be banned again...
check the post rules and regulations, Number 19

(1) (Reply)

General Visited Ghulak To Commiserate With The People After Attack / Gbe...boss Well Knw As Scopylinky Galamishy Drp New Single Igbeyawo / BREAKING NEWS: America Warns Of Possible Terror Attacks In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.