Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,563 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

C. Ronaldo Best In The World An Empirical Review. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / C. Ronaldo Best In The World An Empirical Review. (762 Views)

Real Madrid Boss Zidane Trolls Messi As He Calls Ronaldo 'best Of His Generatio / ‘cristiano Ronaldo Best In The World’ – Pele / Iheanacho's 86.9 Mins-Per-Goal Ratio Is The Best In BPL History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C. Ronaldo Best In The World An Empirical Review. by ibez007(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2016
-Gerald Pique "Ronaldo is really complete, he knows how to score, assist, shoot free kicks, penalties. He can do everything, He's one of the most toughest players I have ever faced"
-Maradona "Portugal needs to build a statue for Ronaldo"
-Maradona "Defenders are more afraid of Ronaldo than Messi"
-Arsene Wenger" I think Ronaldo has now overtaken Messi"
-Barca Legend "We have 3 RonaldoS in Barca"
-Jose Mourinho. "To me Ronaldo has proved himself in 3 different leagues. He is the best"- He's the most complete player i have ever seen"
-Roberto Bargio "Many people know that Ronaldo is the best in the world but they are afraid to say it."
-Drogba "The best player i have ever played with is the best player in the world Cristiano Ronaldo."
-Emmanuel Adebayo "Comparing Ronaldo and Messi is like comparing an Alien with a human. Ronaldo doesn't have blood."
-Pepe "You doubt that Ronaldo is the best, then look at his last 5 seasons statistics. They are second to none."
-Football commentator Peter D "I fear noone in the track.....Maybe if Ferrari Ronaldo comes in the track i may tremble."
-Usaine Bolt "People say i was precise but boy or boy Ronaldo is perfect."
-Paul Scholes "My role model is Cr7, he is the best ever player the world has ever seen."
-Bale "The next time you compare Ronaldo with another player, take a nap."
-Rafael Nadal "If you are the best player in the world you may be excused for being arrogant."
-Galacticos Perez "Cristiano Ronaldo does not have blood. Let him leave bloody United"
-Lady Gaga "Ronaldo is the best player in the world but we are tired, i just want Neur to win Ballon dor."
-Thomas Mueller "People want to call me little Messi. But I think i will be better than him. Call me little Cr7 instead."
-Mario Gozte "When you play with Ronaldo in your team, you are already 1-0 up. He is the best in his generation."
-Zinedine Zidane "Give me Cr7 and ten players. I will lift the UEFA Champions league."
-Capello "I love skills. Football is not about running and scoring goals. Ronaldo is a football package. Every single part of his body can play soccer. I admire him personally."
-Austin Okocha "If i had played for a long time alongside Ronaldo 7, i would have scored a century at Manchester united. Ronaldo makes a strikers role look so easy. The greatest ever"
-Former Liverpool striker Michael Owen."Messi will never score goals like these. Ronaldo is unbelievable."
-Sir Alex Fegerson "In our national team we are lacking a Ronaldo . An Angel."
-Marcelo "If you have Cristiano what more do you want? Maybe bars to celebrate wins ."
-Klopp "Messi and Ronaldo are equal but Ronaldo can score from anywhere."
-Diego Maradona "Messi or Ronaldo? I think Ronaldo is more important than Messi."
-Pele "Ronaldo can score with either of his feet, his head and now he is scoring with the goal at his back. I bet he can score on wheelchair."
-Giggs "I never saw Pele play or even Maradonna. Ronaldo is the best i have seen."
-Luca Toni "Who said Ronaldo plays like me. Its a honour to be compared with the best player in the world"
-Luis Figo "One day i will tell my son, 'once upon a time there was Cristiano Ronaldo'. Its a fairy tale."
-Iker Cassilas "Cr7 is a monster, not a human. It will be a dream come true to play with him if he sign for Madrid."
-Neymar "Who’s better, Messi or Ronaldo? Ronaldo is out ofthis world. Thats my own sentiment." -that was when Neymar was in Santos.
-Wesley Sneider "The best player i have ever played against has to be Ronaldo. You cannot afford to take you eyes off him."
-Benitez "The difference is Messi uses his height in a football match. Ronaldo uses skills."
-Valentino Rossi "Dont expect me to fill Ronaldo shoes. Nobody can fill them."
-Chicharito "I will keep voting for Ronaldo because he is the best in the field of play."
-Luka Modric "I saw Maradonna and Pele play. Ronaldo is at another level"
-England legend Bobby "Ronaldo Ronaldo Ronaldo. Football seems easy when he plays it."
-David Seaman "I wore the number 7 jersey and i will be proud. The number represent the best player in this generation"
-Raul "I would pay a fortune to watch Cr7 play. He is the best"
-Mendieta "Ronaldo is in a world of his own."
-Gerrard "Do i play like Ronaldo? Nobody does"
-Romario "With Ronaldo in your team. You become the best midfielder automatically"
-Yaya Toure " Pure talent.... Ronaldo is the best."
-Sports Writer Abram "You cant coach what Cr7 does with the ball. Its magic."
-Viera "I will give excuses to fight Ronaldo. He is the bestsportsman"

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Best In The World An Empirical Review. by monlawal(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2016
I am impressed by this writeup but please someone should compile comments like this and tell us why messi is the best
Re: C. Ronaldo Best In The World An Empirical Review. by Johnklein(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Patiently Waiting for a counter thread,...but by the way, Cr7 is simply amazing

(1) (Reply)

Video: Solomon Dalung Calls USA United States Of Nigeria, Locks Twitter Account / Break The Bookies With Sure 2 Oddds Everyday / Paul Pogba Reveals New Hairstyle Against New Season (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.