Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

How Do People Download Films To Their Sd Card On Iroko Tv?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Do People Download Films To Their Sd Card On Iroko Tv?? (5036 Views)

These Lastest Movies On Iroko App Will Wow You!!! / Iroko TV Is Now Offering Free Movies Download For All Subscribers / Subscribe To Iroko Tv On Your Mobile Phone And Enjoy Data Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Download Films To Their Sd Card On Iroko Tv?? by Tsongz(f): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
I've been wondering how on earth do people download movies on iroko tv to their phone or SD card memory without saving it on cloud. Ever since I've been using this app I'm only allowed to download movies and save it on their cloud with the ultimatum of 30days to watch and it'll later disappear you won't be able to share ur friends or even upload it but with all this restrictions there are some sharp guys that knows how to get this videos and make them shareable. So I wanna know if there's anyone in the room who knows how to do it. If there is please enlighten us
Re: How Do People Download Films To Their Sd Card On Iroko Tv?? by Pierced(f): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
If u do the yearly subscription.....u will be able to download to ur SD card

That was what I did......and it worked.
Re: How Do People Download Films To Their Sd Card On Iroko Tv?? by Ayodeleakeju: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Pierced:
If u do the yearly subscription.....u will be able to download to ur SD card

That was what I did......and it worked.
pls I've done the yearly subscription
How do I now download cry
Re: How Do People Download Films To Their Sd Card On Iroko Tv?? by SweetCarrot(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

23 Cartoons That We Enjoyed Before The 2000s / A Real Life Nigerian Naruto's Kisame Carrying Samehada / Wrath Of Man (2021) - Movie Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.