Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Can U Help Solve This Maths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can U Help Solve This Maths (1122 Views)

Many Persons Will Fail This Maths (photo) / Solve This Maths Now And Win Instant N10,000 / Solve This Maths And Win #200 Any Network Of Your Choice Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Help Solve This Maths by nethacker(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2009
3e2x-2 x+1=0

Answers needed pls
Re: Can U Help Solve This Maths by hclacid(m): 1:22am On Aug 29, 2009
HI ,
THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM:

YOU CAN MULTIPLY BOTH SIDES BY (LN) AND HAVE:

ln(3.e^2x) = ln 2^(x+1)
but ln*e^x = x then, ln*e^2x = 2x.

therefore, 3*2x = (x+1)ln 2
so, 6x = xln2 + ln2
and finally from algebraic manipulations:

x = ln2/(6- ln2)

thanks.
Re: Can U Help Solve This Maths by nethacker(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2009
intelligent analysis there hydrochloric acid. Cheers
Re: Can U Help Solve This Maths by hclacid(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2009
thanks man. that was a good question there.
Re: Can U Help Solve This Maths by zebra(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
@hcl_acid
pls kindly solve this one too. make r the subject of P=a[1-(1+r)^-n]/r
Re: Can U Help Solve This Maths by hclacid(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
sorry zebra for the delay, i'd post the solution as soon as possible. viewing the question, i could see that you can solve it using the taylor series or laurent. see ya soon,
Re: Can U Help Solve This Maths by zebra(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
hcl_acid:

sorry zebra for the delay, i'd post the solution as soon as possible. viewing the question, i could see that you can solve it using the taylor series or laurent. see ya soon,

please hlp me solve it, i need it urgently. tanx.
Re: Can U Help Solve This Maths by zebra(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2009
@hcl_acid

How areu doing? i'm still waiting for the solution to the problem. make r the subject of P=a[1-(1+r)^-n]/r
Re: Can U Help Solve This Maths by Obinoscopy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2009
E be like say this one pass HCl, maybe H2SO4 can solve it!!
Re: Can U Help Solve This Maths by zebra(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2009
Obinoscopy:

E be like say this one pass HCl, maybe H2SO4 can solve it!!

Guy u are funny grin grin grin grin. But i'm serious i need a solution to the problem, and i wonder where hcl has gone to.
Re: Can U Help Solve This Maths by hclacid(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
sorry guys for the absence, and as for you zebra the equation you actually posted has no solution since it is composed of Taylor expressions up to the nth degree. it would be useless for me to try to type down these hugh general expressions. therefore i'l recommend that you pick a book on calculus vol. 2 which explains tylor and laurent series. ok?

(1) (Reply)

Subject To Read For Post Utme:unilorin / Mathematic Obj & Theory / University Of Huddersfield Visits Nigeria, Date: 5th And 6th Of November 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.