Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] (1685 Views)

LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal / Sell Bitcoin At 335 Naira Per 1 Usd At Nairaex.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] by NairaExsupport: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2016
How to sell bitcoin

Register www.nairaex.com account & verify your phone number. (Don't forget to add country code to the phone number).

Once you logged in, go to payment information tab and enter the bank account details you want us to pay into.

Then go to the dashboard, select Sell bitcoin, confirm the bank account, enter the bitcoin amount and Submit.

The next page will show you the bitcoin address where you'll send the bitcoin to. Once you sent us the bitcoin, you will get your Naira within 1-4 hours
Re: Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] by eldino44(m): 4:07am On Aug 24, 2016
NairaExsupport:
How to sell bitcoin

Register www.nairaex.com account & verify your phone number. (Don't forget to add country code to the phone number).

Once you logged in, go to payment information tab and enter the bank account details you want us to pay into.

Then go to the dashboard, select Sell bitcoin, confirm the bank account, enter the bitcoin amount and Submit.

The next page will show you the bitcoin address where you'll send the bitcoin to. Once you sent us the bitcoin, you will get your Naira within 1-4 hours

good morning, pls how is the bitcoin to naira conversion done? I need details please
Re: Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] by NairaExsupport: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2016
eldino44:

good morning, pls how is the bitcoin to naira conversion done? I need details please

How to sell bitcoin

Register NairaEx.com account.

Re: Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] by eldino44(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
NairaExsupport:

How to sell bitcoin

Register NairaEx.com account.

i know how to sell, i mean the conversion. Bitcoin value in nairra
Re: Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] by NairaExsupport: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2016
eldino44:

i know how to sell, i mean the conversion. Bitcoin value in nairra

I don't understand, can you come to our website live chat?

Here's the current rate
Buying $1 worth of bitcoin from us is 400 naira
Selling $1 worth of bitcoin to us is 383 naira

Current rate of 1 bitcoin to usd is 573.73 (this is based on the live exchange rate around the world) could move up or down

There's a live rate calculator in the nairaex account when you try to place buy or sell order.

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Allocation Available - Dpk ( 10,000mt) / Kipor Generator Wholesaler In Lagos Wanted / New Weight Loss Garment!!!!!! Looking For Agents & Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.