Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Experience Special Anti-robbery Squad(sars) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience Special Anti-robbery Squad(sars) (1420 Views)

SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) / Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Special Anti-robbery Squad(sars) by ganiyu26(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2016
I wonder what has become of this police department as well called SARS. I was on my way to Ibadan from Ilorin, when I came across the policemen standing on the road with their "Erin tutu" as if war is about broken out. This conversation ensued between us...
Driver: Eku ise ooo Oga ( welldone ooo Oga)
Policemen: Eku irin baba( how is the journey baba)
Policemen: That guy ( referring to me ) what is that in your bag?
Me: My document and system , I said nicely!
Policeman: Baba pack over their please
Baba: Okay baba oko mi
Policeman: Can you please step out of the vehicle.
Me: Okay Officer... For my mind I dey think say hope I never offend those red eyed woman for home
Policeman: Open your bag for search
Me: Okay...I opened my fine bag
Policeman: who owns that system and where is the receipt?
Me: Am the owner sir and the receipt is not on me... I said
Policeman: You will have to follow us to our station coz their is strict oder to stop and verify any system carried around
Me: but sir,I own this system I took it around for my own entertainment as I went for police recruitment screening exercise
Policeman: their is NOTHING I can do than for you to follow us Or... you scratch your pocket and give me five thousand naira
Me: 5 what...?
Policeman : do you want my boss over their to know what is going on?
Me: Sir that might be better coz i cant take out of the money in my wallet
Driver: Oga me ejoor eje kin ri yin( please oga let me talk to you)
Driver : Omo mi mu five hundred naira wa ki a fun wan no one thosan ( bring five hundred and let me add five hundred let give him one k)
Me: Reluctantly I just handed the man five hundred naira ooo
That was the story of me and a policeman of which have always defended them anywhere that SARS are different that have never seen the turning harassment to bribery.
My advice is this to all nairalander that they should always carry with the receipt of their gadgets most especially your laptop.
Thanks for reading
Re: My Experience Special Anti-robbery Squad(sars) by sotomayor: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
lol
Re: My Experience Special Anti-robbery Squad(sars) by 2shure: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2017
I don pay 9k last yr
All to laptop no receipt

(1) (Reply)

What Country Is This(picture) / ‘what We Saw In Sambisa Forest’ / Slay Queen Been Harassed By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.