Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo (54829 Views)

Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by Hotstew(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Those shoes have soft inner soles and as comfortable as facck.

1 Like

Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by ElPadrino33: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Make una free the man abeg, most of una wey dey complain no even get sneakers for house.
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by delishpot: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
No be shoes?
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by dikeigbo2(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Very cooool on him though, next he will graduate to wearing rain boots on natives.

But what's the meaning of these scarfs they always put on?...... Fashion or what?
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by martineverest(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
frankyychiji:
The deputy gov could be wearing those for health reasons. Arthritis etc.
well said...it could be biomechanics shoes

1 Like

Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by dannyben5: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
see as e fit am...but na wix day e con turn goat na

Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by zomby(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Some people have bad feet... sometimes, wearing sneakers is not by choice, but by doctor's recommendation.

So, don't be silly...just thank God for your fabulous feet.

1 Like

Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by amakenny: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
... and what the hell is wrong or special about what the deputy was wearing - from head to toe?

If the man is governor, all of Imo state, no be only capital city for better now.

The deputy is a sincere man. The man once told it as it is that Gov. Rochas in four years plunged 75% of his development efforts on Owerri capital city alone. No state is ever governed like that at the denial of real development infrastructures in other areas of the state.
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by badonkadonk: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
kenkenny55:
Once u re rich my dear. Anytin u put on becomes the latest fashion in town. This style will soon escalate. Nd I will be the the first to try agbada with snickers.

Please do... Make sure say u wear am for your syd market day.. So that plenty rope and padlock go dey available to take tie and lock u proper...
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by kwyllancy: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
dainformant:
Imo state deputy governor Eze Madumere has stirred up controversy yet again after he wore a canvass for a recent meeting at the government house in Owerri (first picture). The politician who has always flaunted his love for canvass irrespective of the attire he puts on -has been blasted by people online who say he needs to abide by the official "dress code".

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/see-what-imo-state-deputy-governor-wore.html

Village man dressing
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
omenka:
Nigerians and eye service/sycophancy. Smh. So because Rochas carries a scarf (or whatever you wanna call it) around his neck, his deputy too must.. Same nonsense in Benue state where every political jobber now goes around wearing that funny cap that bears the colours of the three major ethnic groups in the state because the governor does too- looking like circus clowns.

Smh.
i was waiting for you to add that it's because they're iPod yoots
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by Cornerstone001: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
johnstar:
grin

Is he related to dis ppl
[img][/img]

grin grin grin
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by firo08(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
meccuno:
I beg you in the name of God. Please don't!!
I can't stop laughing.kikikikikiki, so y are begging him?
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by omenka(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
AdaNri1:
i was waiting for you to add that it's because they're iPod yoots
Why don't you go ahead and add it yourself, after all, it is your brain, your fingers, and your life- do with them as you please.

Don't make me your problem because I don't and could NEVER give a bit of a Bleep about you.

Bye.. smiley
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by ikyTech(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
He actually could be wearing sneakers instead of shoes cos he has backbone related pains

dainformant:
Imo state deputy governor Eze Madumere has stirred up controversy yet again after he wore a canvass for a recent meeting at the government house in Owerri (first picture). The politician who has always flaunted his love for canvass irrespective of the attire he puts on -has been blasted by people online who say he needs to abide by the official "dress code".

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/see-what-imo-state-deputy-governor-wore.html
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by tukdi: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin
dikeigbo2:
Very cooool on him though, next he will graduate to wearing rain boots on natives.

But what's the meaning of these scarfs they always put on?...... Fashion or what?
grin A typical Igbo man likes scarf! u hardly see Owerri/Onitsha boys/girls without scarfs! na their way!

1 Like

Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by Nonleviki: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
He probably makes the news while d poster carries the news. So where do u fall in?
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by bigtt76(f): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
He's probably a diabetic protecting his toes from injuries which could lead to life threatening sores undecided

Beremx:
How is this news? He can wear whatever he wants.

mtscheeew!
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by bigtt76(f): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Clowns all. Even GEJ wearing those hats over suits makes him look funny arggggggh!

omenka:
Nigerians and eye service/sycophancy. Smh. So because Rochas carries a scarf (or whatever you wanna call it) around his neck, his deputy too must.. Same nonsense in Benue state where every political jobber now goes around wearing that funny cap that bears the colours of the three major ethnic groups in the state because the governor does too- looking like circus clowns.

Smh.
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by Pyno30: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
He must be related to that yesterday woman thas was going for a traditional marrage.
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by dikeigbo2(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
tukdi:
grin grin A typical Igbo man likes scarf! u hardly see Owerri/Onitsha boys/girls without scarfs! na their way!

I disagreed with you on that,,this type of scarf fashion is alien to all Igbo nation.....in Onitsha its called fashion ndi ngbu grin
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by Alltek(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
aabeg make una leave the man jare, he's prepared to run incase of any gbege, just like the boys scout motto. "Be prepared"
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by busky101(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rochas gay partner, mayb rochas just bought it for him and he is flaunting it
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by Veraphina(f): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
av Mercy
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by DeleSuper1: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bundesliga.

Is it a Crime?

Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by gebest: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
meccuno:
I beg you in the name of God. Please don't!!
y woult him Babagida does it na.
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by lukaino(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
The man fit no get shoe size
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by john650(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
frankyychiji:
The deputy gov could be wearing those for health reasons. Arthritis etc.
Thank you. For someone who has a heel spur or other ailments of the heel and feet, sneakers is gods sent. A good pair of sneakers is designed to provide adequate support for the heels. That is why they are called running shoes. Same cannot be said for dress shoes.

I'm sure before he began to were sneakers, he must have had a talk with his oga at the top. And if you look closer, the pair he has on are high end ones.

1 Like

Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by sonnie10: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
If they are for comfort, he should consider switching to UGG shoes. UGG brand of shoes are very comfy, more like walking on a foam. Moreover, it would afford him additional benefit of style and elegance. The sneakers thing is just odd, especially with the natives.
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by eke28(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
It must be for health reasons as in the case of Ibb
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
omenka:
Why don't you go ahead and add it yourself, after all, it is your brain, your fingers, and your life- do with them as you please.

Don't make me your problem because I don't and could NEVER give a bit of a Bleep about you.

Bye.. smiley
wether you do or not it's not my headache mate.
Re: Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo by visijo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
hahaha, nothing is wrong there..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump / Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.